What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

That's 200 Indian soldiers killed, injured, captured or missing! An entire reinforced company wiped out together with their colonel and major!

As far fetched as this initially seems it appears to be gaining credibility with every passing hour!

thew news i qouted is from hourly hours hence figure may not be correct....now figure being 20 would make sense....the guy you me tioned is Telegraph correspondent

I have a very straight question " How much legitimate info he is getting from the called source"

There is no update from china or India governments... so it is a rumor as of now... till actual confirmation from any government

I have very straight question " How much legitimate info he is getting from the called source"

There is no update from china or India governments... so it is a rumor as of now... till actual confirmation from any government
check tweet of Shiv aroor....please accept our condolences to the grieving families who lost their loved ones today.....:)

Funny comment, the dispute in SCS ( east VN sea) is much more important than any lands dispute for CN.

For examples : CN agree to cede land to Myanmar, accept to let Soviet/Russia split Mongol ( which belong to CN) to half, but CN cant accept to lose a single reef in CSC( east VN sea) even when CN only control abt 12% there ( cos PLA suck, cant fight in real war without daddy Soviets/US support) while VN control up to 65%.

CN even have water dispute wt Indonesia which is one of the most idiot dispute in the world just bcs ID water is inside CN U-shape claim :lol:

The subject matter is neighbor dispute, meaning land border. Not maritime. Get that in your head and learn how not to derail thread. That way, you'll look smarter.

Talk about smart, do you know how to draw a big round circle? UK have island dispute halfway around the world with Mauritius and US has an island in Indian ocean. Now go draw your circle.

The latest news is that Indian fatalities are 200+

bhai, why can't you change your flag.... if people don't say, it does not mean that no once knows from which country do you belong....Pls don't quote me again because I am not interest to discuss with any false flagger...

bhai, why can't you change your flag.... if people don't say, it does not mean that no once knows from which country do you belong....Pls don't quote me again because I am not interest to discuss with any false flagger...

I carry Pakistani flag is real world. I don't carry here as technically I am an Indian and want to respect PDF rules.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom