What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

If India thinks that they're alone in this. Just remember that almost all of asia pacific countries are already in some sort of conflict with china one way or another.

Do not back down.

And not a single one even spoke half a word for India in the last two months. They don't care about India. They care about themselves and business. You make it sound like the world loves India and will fight against China killing themselves for India. Meanwhile it is really just USA and some western countries hoping to throw India into China's path to slow it down and take nothing except Indian money in weapons sales. Do whatever. China doesn't care.

36 Indian troops missing does not translate into 30+ casualties... I want real sources

China is not acknowledging that they are in their custody. Hence the fatalities are expected to go over 30+

So what happened I thought Indians claimed all was well and flag meetings were such great success. Chinese apologized and sent mangoes to make up to Indians for their transgression.
And now this whole mess

this would make sense, 13 executed and 20 MIA / held captive...a complete platoon i guess
IMG_20200616_184024.jpg

the telegraph reporting senior IA source that 34 personnel are mia

Newx too confirmed it. I think it is being confirmed by more sources now. India officially is trying say that soldiers are missing to avoid a panic. I expect the final tally to be over 30+

this would make sense, 13 executed and 20 MIA / held captive...a complete platoon i guess
View attachment 642218
Newx too confirmed it. I think it is being confirmed by more sources now. India officially is trying say that soldiers are missing to avoid a panic. I expect the final tally to be over 30+
see above ScreenShot from Telegraph correspondent....20 MIA, and 13 KIA so initial report of 34 would be correct

Back
Top Bottom