What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Listening and oral English are very hard to Chinese, most STEM students can read English in their field.

There are more Chinese students around the world speaking better English and making good hires than Indians who has the biggest quota of bad hires in the world.

Mean while Indian News
(inki bhi koi sunn lleee)

upload_2020-6-16_19-34-34.png

1592251755205-png.60948

1592252099801-png.60952
from before Chinese civil wars and revolution but of course we don't clam Mongolia or North Korea's northern parts.

Tibet was our's during Yuan dynasty times from 1240 to 1354 CE. Gained independence in 1354 and then back to Chinese rule from 1720 to 1912. 1950s uprising was due to revolution and civil war. Communists won civil war for
China so when they won they take China which includes Tibet and Taiwan island. It is only due to USA support of KMT government that Taiwan has been able to defend against Communist China.

all media's are reporting that casualty happened in both sides "3 indian amry Confirmed by India but chinese side are unknown because China govt is silence on this incident"

Or perhaps its easier to fool Indians by Indian politicians; like 350 killed and F-16 downed. Just saying.

Throw the indians into a crevice or something. No need to show off bodies.

If India thinks that they're alone in this. Just remember that almost all of asia pacific countries are already in some sort of conflict with china one way or another.

Do not back down.
Yea, they believe you. Now go Google for more Chinese hate news.

China annexes 60 square km of India in Ladakh as simmering tensions erupt between two superpowers

I get attention without asking for it. Apparently it is not the same for you. I am sorry about that but you have to do something to earn attention.

As far as the issue is concerned, if even at this stage there is not a shot fired, that speaks for itself. It will disappoint fanboys, but that's too bad.

pretty idiotic take on the situation.

So Chinese beat the shit out of the entire company with sticks and your soldiers stood their waiting for their turn to be beaten and thrown off the cliff.

it’s beyond ridiculous now how India is trying to sugar quote the entire incident.
heck what if they had beaten you guys AND opened fire ???

I have retired from discussion with the riffraff. You must decide for yourself if I have retired from discussion with you.
Hi, I know you haven't taken kindly to some of my blabberings on here but I'm genuinely interested in your take on this.

What are the chances we took down an x number of their guys in the brawl too ? We know better than to expect the CCP to be transparent and forthcoming in their releasing any inconvenient information publicly.

Tit-for-tat is generally how we settle things with our western neighbour. This going to escalate or are we already even-stevens ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom