What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

:china::pakistan::usflag::turkey::unsure:
IMG_20200616_175254.jpg

You did not. Indian's are singularly incapable and have been in entire history. That was the Bangla traitors that did us in. You lot just took advantage and rode the Banglas efforts to piggyback a so called victory. Ever heard of Mukhto Bahini Banglas?

Umm, that was the Mukti Bahini. Perhaps you are thinking about their joint missions with the Indian Army, after the Indian Army entered the borders of the erstwhile East Pakistan; it was then the Jukto Bahini.

I get attention without asking for it. Apparently it is not the same for you. I am sorry about that but you have to do something to earn attention.

As far as the issue is concerned, if even at this stage there is not a shot fired, that speaks for itself. It will disappoint fanboys, but that's too bad.

The difference is you target persons. I target your views. I targetted your person to drive you home exactly that and to give you a taste of your medicine, and you rightly responded to it.

Now go back to your sweet slumber.

Well we're not the aggressors and china has been traditionally known to have disputes with pretty much all it's neighbors. You can see their posturing in SCS

This is so untrue. Please count neigbors and disputes. India's rate of dispute with neighbors is about double China's and this is already counting Chinese dispute with Philippines and Malaysia which are not Chinese neighbors but still counted as disputed. So with your logic, India is the aggressor. You guys take British lines even though your country never even gotten to Himalayas during British India era of history.

You said neighbor, maritime isn't land border.

Everyone has dispute with everyone in SCS, not just China. The claims are overlapping to a great extent.

Do the ratio, India is the aggressor, land grabber in South Asia.
Just bcs CN's lands dispute r much less important than maritime dispute. Otherwise, CN wouldn't accept to cede lands to Myanmar while bullying Indonesia in her EEZ.

If India thinks that they're alone in this. Just remember that almost all of asia pacific countries are already in some sort of conflict with china one way or another.

Do not back down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom