What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

This is senseless, soliders of both sides didn't have to die. neither side has anything to gain from those soliders death.
Fully agree, neither China nor India gains from these hostilities.

but may I also interpret your post as an admission of fatalities for the PLA as a result of this brawl ? Have they put out a clear statement on number of injured and/or killed ?

India is a shupa powa! How dare you speak like your country will save Indian azzes from the tandoori oven?
No we're not saving anybody. For too long India has ignore china threat. A hostile india towards china is always a good thing. At least from an Indonesian perspective. Carry on.

More enemy against china = good

There are more Chinese students around the world speaking better English and making good hires than Indians who has the biggest quota of bad hires in the world.

It's better than before, the kids are speaking English better than their parents. IMO English occupied too much time of Chinese students.

India is a shupa powa! How dare you speak like your country will save Indian azzes from the tandoori oven?

PM Modi has spent enormous effort in improving relations with China. Seems like it did not work.
Don't you think India was indulging China with huge trade deficits etc? You are willing to risk all that? These kinds of incidents remind 1962 again. Please note that 1962 is permanently stamped on the minds of many Indians.

Not sure what China achieved with all this, other than pushing India closer into American & Japanese orbits.

No doubt India is in a difficult position too.

Everyone who is happy about Indian soldiers being killed.... There are confirmed news of more than double the number of Chinese soldiers being killed by those 3 Indian soldiers. That's what happens when an inexperienced army challenges a battle hardened army.
raping little kashmiri boys or shooting dead unarmed people in fake encounters counts as real battle hardening? stupid gungu!
Eao9XHPXgAoAowU

PM Modi has spent enormous effort in improving relations with China. Seems like it did not work.
Don't you think India was indulging China with huge trade deficits etc? You are willing to risk all that? These kinds of incidents remind 1962 again. Please note that 1962 is permanently stamped on the minds of many Indians.

Not sure what China achieved with all this, other than pushing India closer into American & Japanese orbits.

No doubt India is in a difficult position too.

China shown India who is the boss.

thew news i qouted is from hourly hours hence figure may not be correct....now figure being 20 would make sense....the guy you me tioned is Telegraph correspondent

I have very straight question " How much legitimate info he is getting from the called source"

There is no update from china or India governments... so it is a rumor as of now... till actual confirmation from any government

And not a single one even spoke half a word for India in the last two months. They don't care about India. They care about themselves and business. You make it sound like the world loves India and will fight against China killing themselves for India. Meanwhile it is really just USA and some western countries hoping to throw India into China's path to slow it down and take nothing except Indian money in weapons sales. Do whatever. China doesn't care.

I have been saying this for years. When push comes to shove no one in the world will help India esp not America under trump who equally despises India/China and would be happy to see both fail. India under the RSS has lost all the good will it worked so hard to gain over the last few decades.

It blows my mind how Indians would vote for the BJP over Congress. At least Congress has some major accomplishment under its belt ie Bangladesh, good relations with US, good relations with Nepal, etc...

This govt in Delhi has completely screwed over Indian foreign policy and made it a huge laughing stock.

thew news i qouted is from hourly hours hence figure may not be correct....now figure being 20 would make sense....the guy you me tioned is Telegraph correspondent

I have very straight question " How much legitimate info he is getting from the called source"

There is no update from china or India governments... so it is a rumor as of now... till actual confirmation from any government

The latest news is that Indian fatalities are 200+

Back
Top Bottom