What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

India does not care about losses. They have huge territory, industry and manpower. They have a lot of money. China shot down a fighter jet, Indians could buy 10 new fighters from Russia or the United States. China kills three soldiers, and Indians can give birth to 300,000 children a year.

However, for the time being, Modi will not order an attack first. He is patient and careful. He will not take risks. War with China may help Modi become the greatest leader in Indian history, but if it fails, it is the end of his political career.
You sound like a NAZI in Germany from the 1930s. The 40s didn’t end well for the NAZIs.

View attachment 642169

320 Guests!

Seems like all Endians have switched from Republic TV to Defence.pk for real news and discussions.

They can go back to Arnab Goswami Shows when they need a feel good factor again.
Lol. 320 persons (half Pakistanis) doesn't constitute a gully in my small town. And you are talking whole of India.

Quite simply it is what I have said before. I repeat: this is a drama made up by China to relieve the regime of tension created by a number of internal dissensions, due to the lack of transparency about the management of the virus cases within China, due to increasing international criticism over China's role in the pandemic going on, due to tensions over the increasing intransigence of Taiwan, due to tensions about their failure to dominate the US in the South China Sea, and due to Indian moves to link up with other nations critical of China, such as Australia, to give Taiwan more prominence than before the 50s, and to continue to refuse to collaborate with China on its economic expansion measures, not to mention openly seeking to be an alternative to China for nations wishful of outsourcing their production.

This was bound to happen, either with us or elsewhere. The Chinese leadership is seeking a distraction, and it has created one.

Unfortunately, since we ourselves have an incompetent leadership, that thinks at abysmally limited levels of intelligence, the coming together of pinpricks by the Pakistan Army on the LOC, the sudden creation of a border issue where none existed with Nepal, and the expansion of military strength in Ladakh were not seen as a concerted move to create pressure on India.

Since 1967, there has been no gunfire on the boundaries between Chinese and Indian troops. It is unlikely, improbable that there will be any now. However, there will be provocation, there will be propaganda, and there will be loud criticism from Chinese allies put up to be provocative as well.

I expect that tension will increase until China obtains some kind of concession, but tension will increase only up to a point. If there is simply nothing to be gained, and China senses it, there will be a settlement, and allied elements will be informed that the settlement is entirely in China's favour, just as they were told in the case of Doklam, and presumably with the same results as in that case: these allies will overlook the original point of contention, and agree whole-heartedly with the Chinese explanation that a settlement is a brilliantly disguised Chinese victory.

There is a very small chance that actual fighting will break out. If it does, then we have to see what we have to see. Sabre-rattling does not lead to military advantage; for that matter, neither does the apish behaviour demonstrated on this forum by some members.

I hope that this adequately covers conveys my understanding of the situation.
Lmao you are over estimate yourself as usual, this incident didn’t even make it into the evening news It was so insignificant that I doubt they even bother to inform the foreign ministry

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/16/three-indian-soldiers-killed-clash-chinese-border/

Another 34 Indian soldiers missing, source tells The Telegraph, after clashes with batons as China claims its troops acted in self-defence

@Dark1 @Raj-Hindustani
It seems indian Army try to attack chines post in night time and got caught red handed and took casualties and missing so many soldiers. It seems they have much more casualties then three..time will tell..

What happened to Pakistan's new strategy, new policy of 'Leave India alone, keep hands off and hope that it will implode'?

- PRTP GWD
Look at the topic and look at what you are posting. Attempt to stick to the topic or shush if you dont mind.
On topic im hearing news that there is 34 Indian soldiers missing. This could be a major incident - an even bigger one if that was possible........

Lmao you are over estimate yourself as usual, this incident didn’t even make it into the evening news It was so insignificant that I doubt they even bother to inform the foreign ministry

Then don't waste your time telling us why nobody wastes their time on it.

I stand by my words.

Just you wait for 20 years. Or are you too old to do so?

- PRTP GWD

You can stand by for all you want, matter of fact its getting too embarrassing for your country's ego, living in ignorance won't help.

Back
Top Bottom