What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

FB_IMG_1592309756026.jpeg

Speak for yourself.
We always dampen your exuberance.
So you will attack tomorrow given we kill your soldiers almost every day these days? or you are going to chicken out the same way you are accusing India of

It would be so easy to sit in judgement on other nations; that is beneath my level of discourse. Nothing to do with you, and nothing being suggested, it's just that we set our own standards. You have set yours, and good for you. I have set mine, and I believe that I deserve the respect that the standard has earned.

The rest is up to you.
It seems what standard you guys set they were very low

Just question this twitter poster: Indian soldiers died of falling from a "steep slope" and you killed 5 Chinese soldiers for what?

And without provocation when you killed 5 Chinse soldiers then aren't you giving them a "license to kill your soldiers"?

not my tweet, just info

So you will attack tomorrow given we kill your soldiers almost every day these days? or you are going to chicken out the same way you are accusing India of

The last time Pakistan retaliated at a serious level, India was humiliated in front of the world and permanently lost soft power.

Chinese cheerleaders will be disappointed . We will slaughter the chinese like how we did in 1967

Come right out with them. Being banned is an experience in itself. Why are you denying yourself the pleasure?
I want to enjoy legally while keeping everyone happy. Illegal pleasures are not my thing!

Btw i love your posts! Always so much to learn. Thank you for that.

Last edited:
Lmao you are over estimate yourself as usual, this incident didn’t even make it into the evening news It was so insignificant that I doubt they even bother to inform the foreign ministry
The official mouthpiece of Chinese government, global tines has 3 articles on front page. Guess you are banned from accessing their English version.

Back
Top Bottom