What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Classic PsyOps right here. Casualties already on ground. Media being used to mould international opinion in own favour by showing China trying to escalate after all that happened last night.
So this means Indian major which the Indian media is claiming Missing in action is also KIA ? This means India lost Comanding officer and 2nd in command in one day Ohh my

Hindutvas are getting cocky again

Did they not learn the lessons from the Bloody nose Pakistan gave them in 2019?

india-pakistan-war-india-pilot-in-pakistan-1093405.jpg

Pakistanis are unnecessarily getting excited hoping chinese would do to india what they cant...calm down guys...we will resolve it peacefully...the situation will deescalate

You are forgetting that India said all the pilots and the jets were accounted for on 27th Feb... until the video of Abhinandan was released.
So even if they say that all are accounted for, you can't trust them.
Fake comment. As a mod better is expected from you. Show me a official statement from the Indian government saying that. Else delete your fake comment. Dont show media reports, not interested.

Indian army very clearly said that unfortunate casualties happened in both sides.
Do you know of any conflict when casulties happen only on one side. Fact is right now India itself has confirmed three dead including a Colonel. No doubt there will be injuries on other side. But killing of a Colonel andtwo soldiers is serious. Very serious. Can we expect a surgical strike. Or a majoir retaliation or will this swept under the carpet. Or is bravado and bluster only reserved when faced with a 7 times smaller country ~ Pakistan? But when the face is one to one like China then it's differant story.

eFuIzVo.png

Fake comment. As a mod better is expected from you. Show me a official statement from the Indian government saying that. Else delete your fake comment. Dont show media reports, not interested.
https://www.deccanchronicle.com/wor...hot-in-pakistani-airspace-pilot-arrested.html

Do you know of any conflict when casulties happen only on one side. Fact is right now India itself has confirmed three dead including a Colonel. No doubt there will be injuries on other side. But killing of a Colonel andtwo soldiers is serious. Very serious. Can we expect a surgical strike. Or a majoir retaliation or will this swept under the carpet. Or is bravado and bluster only reserved when faced with a 7 times smaller country ~ Pakistan? But when the face is one to one like China then it's differant story.

eFuIzVo.png
1:6.28 to be precise

It never was an individual

Modi wasn't voted twice by individuals. It is the nation that is sick and we all know cure for cancer is painful :)

It would be so easy to sit in judgement on other nations; that is beneath my level of discourse. Nothing to do with you, and nothing being suggested, it's just that we set our own standards. You have set yours, and good for you. I have set mine, and I believe that I deserve the respect that the standard has earned.

The rest is up to you.

Xi has managed to destroy the peace at Indian borders as soon as he came in. Thieves. I hope this incident kicks in some understanding on Gujju baniyas ruling the country that 2 front war is possible instead of denying it. Our baboos are negotiating even Indian designed weapons for years before signing like Kanjoos.
Rearm the infantry and the air force. Give political directions and actionable intelligence to the soldiers. This is so shocking. I have been proved wrong wrt Chinese people and border. If they want war we should give it. We won go down without giving an bloody nose.

Pakistanis enjoying is quite funny. They are claiming Kashmir and yet cheering Chinese trying to occupying it.
Om Shanti to the soldiers. The Modi regime must answer in the open on what's going on. If it's the UPA they would have teared their dress open showing hulkogan chests.

Pakistanis are unnecessarily getting excited hoping chinese would do to india what they cant...calm down guys...we will resolve it peacefully...the situation will

eFuIzVo.png

TBF, WHAT could india possibly do to China?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom