What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

So far the news is:

3 Indian soldiers inc CO dead - confirmed.
5 PLA dead - TBC
Numerous other casaulties on the Indian side - reported by Ajai Shukla - TBC
IA major held by PLA - TBC

Hopefully PA also opens up on the LOC to sap the morale of the occupiers.

Pakistan Zindabad.
So far 1 news is confirmed.

1. Three Indian soldiers have been killed and several injured...casualties can be increased ..

Speaking to Al Jazeera from the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Ajai Shukla, retired Indian army officer and a military analyst, said the latest clash will "result in political pressure on the [Indian] government to act".

"This is an extremely serious confrontation, probably the most serious since 1975 when four Indian troops were killed by the Chinese soldiers on the border," he said.

"The Indian government was actually downplaying the whole thing, except that this latest incident has blown the roof off that position."

"Now hearing that the casualty count on the Indian side is significantly higher than what the initial reports stated. Also, many Indian soldiers captured and then released, an Indian major still held by the Chinese."

— Ajai Shukla (@ajaishukla) June 16, 2020

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/india-soldiers-killed-ladakh-face-china-200616072909922.html

Colonel, 2 Soldiers Killed in Ladakh Face-Off, Casualties "On Both Sides": 10 Points

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arm...ation-process-in-galwan-valley-ladakh-2247034

A lot of my posts are being deleted here. Since its a indo China conflict, i don't understand the mods attitude . Good to support your friends but servility is demeaning.

Tu rota bahut hai. Wait till tomorrow, my news will be confirmed. The numbers will be in this ballpark. You are from a mixed dictatorship and democracy and can understand supression of news. China is a complete dictatorship. So they have to supress the news.

I agree. By tomorrow morning, india would have conquered all of China and half of america.

The casualty toll of Indian soldiers is expected to go up significantly because some Indian soldiers including one official are still missing

Do you have a link?

A lot of my posts are being deleted here. Since its a indo China conflict, i don't understand the mods attitude . Good to support your friends but servility is demeaning.
Supporting your claims with some physical or digital evidence would be nice i guess

Why does a colonel ends up in Galwan? Instead of withdrawing, India must have throw in a 2-3 regiments or a bridgade.

Back
Top Bottom