What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

This is serious. Can we expect a surgical strike against China? Or a strong military response from India? Thoughts from Indian members be appreciated. Can we use Indian posture toward Pakistan to inform our expectation of what India will do? Or are the population size a factor in India's reaction.

India/China 1:1
India/Pak 1:7

Meaning will India behave differantly when facing a adversary that is as large as itself? And the tough guy act is reserved only for a country 7 times smaller - Pakistan?

Everypne pick only one side of indian army statements....

Indian army very clearly said that unfortunate casualties happened in both sides.. but people are just ready to believe on their interest...

Chinese side not said anything about this incident as of now....

upload_2020-6-16_17-15-45.png
upload_2020-6-16_17-15-45.png

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-soldiers-killed-in-clash-with-chinese-troops

so it has started... Good time for Pakistan to attack and liberate Kashmir.. i was expecting that Pakistani establishment will know about this... looks like brother country is flying solo..

Now i will enjoy Conspiracy theories in the thread..
Go on guys make it interesting...

RIP Indian Soldiers.. you are at the better place now.. you will never be forgotten..

A lot of my posts are being deleted here. Since its a indo China conflict, i don't understand the mods attitude . Good to support your friends but servility is demeaning.
Your post are deleted cause they are off topic & trolling. stick to the topic which is China & India not Pakistan. If you keep violation then further action will be taken please follow rules.

i think this conflict is linked with Article 370 removal & disputed status of ladakh if they revert it then there should be no conflict with china.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom