What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Thats exactly my grievance. They portray an image of perfect society that can be closely aligned with the greatest powers in the world - they constantly put down their neighbor and cant control their glee when tragedy hits Pakistan when an plane falls in Karachi. Yet cant see their own shit.
On the face of it a nation where no woman is safe, Muslims get lynched for praying or eating the wrong food, a nation struggling to feed the masses and covid hitting hard should attempt to be more humble - instead you get them coming on here sticking their chest and toy guns out and not standing up because we will see the nappies they are wearing.
Today has been a massive slap on their face.
Humiliation is their fate.
They have earned it.
The chickens are now coming home to roost.

No I never condoned them. Are you sure you know what condone means? I find it difficult to communicate with the semi-literate.

Unlike you, I never mistake an individual Pakistani's views for being the views of Pakistan as a nation. Try to acquire some dignity and self-respect.
Sir,
What your comments on the Whole situation?

Pakistanis are unnecessarily getting excited hoping chinese would do to india what they cant...calm down guys...we will resolve it peacefully...the situation will deescalate
We are excited to see how India acts when faced with a country of it's own size. I am pretty sure it will de-escalate because the ratio between India/China is 1:1. India only escalates when facing Pakistan where it has 7:1 advantage. Cowards !

Do you know of any conflict when casulties happen only on one side. Fact is right now India itself has confirmed three dead including a Colonel. No doubt there will be injuries on other side. But killing of a Colonel andtwo soldiers is serious. Very serious. Can we expect a surgical strike. Or a majoir retaliation or will this swept under the carpet. Or is bravado and bluster only reserved when faced with a 7 times smaller country ~ Pakistan? But when the face is one to one like China then it's differant story.

eFuIzVo.png
Why are you surprised? Winnability is a primary criteria to any war. We are not stupid like you to fight enemy which has an economy 5 times ours. We'll fight if it comes to our survival. If casualties are the only measure for a war, we would be waging war with Pakistan every day by crossing to your side. So please you tried enough to provoke us but for now go and rest. Let adults handle this.

Xi has managed to destroy the peace at Indian borders as soon as he came in. Thieves. I hope this incident kicks in some understanding on Gujju baniyas ruling the country that 2 front war is possible instead of denying it. Our baboos are negotiating even Indian designed weapons for years before signing like Kanjoos.
Rearm the infantry and the air force. Give political directions and actionable intelligence to the soldiers. This is so shocking. I have been proved wrong wrt Chinese people and border. If they want war we should give it. We won go down without giving an bloody nose.

Pakistanis enjoying is quite funny. They are claiming Kashmir and yet cheering Chinese trying to occupying it.
Om Shanti to the soldiers. The Modi regime must answer in the open on what's going on. If it's the UPA they would have teared their dress open showing hulkogan chests.

you are a coward nation, can only fight the weak, or backstabs nations like bangladesh or use proxies like TTP and BLA..

reality check 101

Why Pakistanis are glorifying their Army in this thread. Yoy will get your chances too. Please wait for the right occasion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom