What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

With respect you seem to be oblivious with the daily turds submitted on here by Indian trolls. Only this morning your fellow countrymen silent poison and drumstick were salivating at the mouth when reporting on Balochistan and people dying etc. The problem is when you launch stones - not you - but your fellow chaps do - then expect getting a brick back in your face. Its human nature.

It is also human nature to lash out at whoever is nearest, irrespective. Do you not see that they hate liberal Indians worse than they hate Pakistani fanboys?

No one with sanity wants to see loss of life and tonight family and friends in India crying due to loss of life - however the sheer trollamaniacs on here from India cant hide their obsession with bad news in Pakistan.
So when Indians take great pleasure of bad news in Pakistan - expect a response WITH interest. Just human nature.

Not Indians. One set of perverts. I do not agree with your saying 'Indians'. Any more than I would say 'Pakistanis' in describing some grotesque behaviour by a set of immature kids, or a set of hate-distorted adults.

I believe that I deserve the treatment that I give you and your country and your countrymen. And women. And so do the numerous Indians who are members here and are decent people, like me.

More news is coming... Indian soldiers are in Chinese captivity, PLA is threatening to kill those if IA does not pull back it's soldiers.

Threatening situation and things can take very violent turn.

Source please.... aur just want to add your contribution on this thred

Source please.... aur just want to add your contribution on this thred
BREAKING @ians_india: Some Indian Army officers & soldiers are MISSING; they were probably held captive by Chinese Army during the violent face-off at LAC in Galwan Valley of Ladakh, according to sources. PLA is threatening to throw them off a hill to inflict massive casualties.

Looks like the clash was big, still reports are coming out slowly.

Thanks for the earlier explanation, your thoughts ring true to me. And I have to agree here too. Although I don’t know much about Indian internal politics; the differences between Congress and BJP on most social and economic matters for instance. However, it seems previous governments managed India’s foreign policy with a lot more finesse, and they managed some really spectacular image building and credibility abroad. Modi led BJP government by comparison seems a lot worse at this and haphazard at times.

The world is dealing with a low-intellect buffoon, who cannot help turning to the camera at every opportunity, and who sees every issue in terms of its publicity value for his own person.

Does this remind you of someone else? Someone taller, 'fairer', but just as self-obsessed, and just as stupid?

You mean Chinese will. Your acting like Man-Childs. Only act Adults with Pakistan.
Exactly opposite. Adults don't fight they solve. Children fight. Pakistan always does, like a Child. India- Pakistan fights are the Man-Child fights.

Even a dud like me knows the difference between condone and condemn. Maybe he made typographical error in automatic spelling.

- PRTP GWD

So long as you stand by your first five words, it's fine by me.

If chinese have occupied galwan valley then we need to reinforce kargil and beyond and be ready to go into IOK and meet chinese at galwan, cutting off indian troops in siachen.

This is serious. Can we expect a surgical strike against China? Or a strong military response from India? Thoughts from Indian members be appreciated. Can we use Indian posture toward Pakistan to inform our expectation of what India will do? Or are the population size a factor in India's reaction.

India/China 1:1
India/Pak 1:7

Meaning will India behave differantly when facing a adversary that is as large as itself? And the tough guy act is reserved only for a country 7 times smaller - Pakistan?

Bro, your ratio is wrong. It should be -
India China - 1:3
India Pakistan - 7:1
Just saying ;)

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chi...na-government-mouthpiece-global-times-2247130

Chinese reporters are repprting. Don't expect an official statement from China on numbers of casualties.

So nothing official, and no confirmation from independent media sources such as BBC, CNN, NY Times.

Then lets just say, the casualties on the Chinese side were 100. This reminds me of the F16 shot down and the pilots name was Shahab Ud Din.

Lets clutch to desperate straws here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom