What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

For me the million dollar question is: why almost all neighbouring countires are unhappy with current indian regime & policy ?

It's not about being stupid, it's about spirit, dignity and self respect.
A country your size, constantly boasting in the face of a country 7x smaller, yet constantly being faced down by that same country should make you ashamed every time you look in the mirror. Yes, we have taken losses against you over the years but he have also given as good as we have got on many fronts and theatres.
You on the other hand, the self proclaimed super power have shown your backside and run at the first sight of an enemy that isn't smaller than yourselves. It's called being a coward and a bully.
You as s nation are both.
They are yet to attack us before you judge us as meek and already submitted. In this situation, it is clear that both sides had casualties. Let more information come through. Your platitudes are not going to provoke me to run to border for a fight. Lol. We have leadership to handle this and they will. Now cheer leaders just chillax man.

You seriously have some comprehension issues. India was never multiple times larger than China. They wouldn't be stupid to attack us unlike Pakistanis if we were.

So you are calling indians cowards who only fight nations who are many times smaller than it?...........:lol:

Reconnaissance Division

@ReconDivision

34 Indian troops missing after India-China clash: Report

34 Indian troops missing after India-China clash: Report
After the face-off between India and China in Galwan Valley last night, “thirty-four Indian soldiers are also missing - believed to either be dead or captured,” reported the Telegraph, quoting...
thekashmirwalla.com

2:08 PM · Jun 16, 2020·Twitter Web App

Michael Kugelman
@MichaelKugelman

Indian troops have died in a clash on the LAC. This changes the dynamic in a big way for a crisis that the Indian govt had insisted was deescalating. And it will increase pressure on New Delhi to be more forthcoming in its public messaging about the border spat on the whole.
1:13 PM · Jun 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

@Joe Shearer if you dont mind me asking that in past indian governments have balanced relationship with china. what events happened that make chinese so aggressive with india??

It's not about being stupid, it's about spirit, dignity and self respect.
A country your size, constantly boasting in the face of a country 7x smaller, yet constantly being faced down by that same country should make you ashamed every time you look in the mirror. Yes, we have taken losses against you over the years but he have also given as good as we have got on many fronts and theatres.
You on the other hand, the self proclaimed super power have shown your backside and run at the first sight of an enemy that isn't smaller than yourselves. It's called being a coward and a bully.
You as s nation are both.

You can take the horse to water - but cant force it to drink. Some Indians on here are so delusional and obsessed - if the truth hit them in the face they wouldn't see it. This is whats become of Modi and his fanboys.
Today if a sign for all Indians - they aint no supapowa - they have a long way to go - todays slapping had to hurt. Spanking 2020 it will be known as.

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra
@Iyervval

11 Indian soldiers critically injured. In all likelihood our fatality count is going to rise. There seems to be rescue ops happening & confusion on the ground. I am only tweeting things I can confirm from 3 persons on the ground. No single source tweets.
Quote Tweet

r3esKilo_normal.jpg

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra
@Iyervval
· 2h
Ok just got confirmation from top level sources. We have in fact killed 5 of their soldiers including a PLA officer. Our 3 soldiers are having autopsies done to ascertain cause of death. they had fallen down a very steep slope/ravine around PP14 (at a height of 14,500 feet) twitter.com/iyervval/statu…
12:07 PM · Jun 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

They are yet to attack us before you judge us as meek and already submitted. In this situation, it is clear that both sides had casualties. Let more information come through. Your platitudes are not going to provoke me to run to border for a fight. Lol. We have leadership to handle this and they will. Now cheer leaders just chillax man.
You stand exposed.
Your double standards are plain to see.
You are a paper tiger.

You killed a COMMANDING OFFICER?! A Colonel killed in direct action while China occupies 60 sq km Indian territory? OH....MY...GOD!!! China is literally, actually, HUMILIATING india beyond belief now :lol::lol::lol:

Gotta give it to you bros man---I thought Pakistan humiliated and dominated indians when we bombed their military sights, shot down their jets, paraded their wing commander on national tv, caused so much panic that they killed their own 7 air force officers and destroyed their own helicopter...

But PLA is literally one-uping Pakistan in a big way. Ya'll just walked right into Indian territory, occupied it, and killed their commanding officer (Colonel) in FIRST confrontation right away?!!

HOLY SHIT. We don't treat Afghanistan this brutally. China is literally arse raping india in public :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

China: 5
Pakistan: 1
india: -0.000 (Facepalm)

Modi is truly a blessing for us :lol:

@drumstick @GHALIB Fellas....??? :woot::woot:
I told you guys this thing 3 years before. Modi is great blessing for us and trump is great blessing for rest of world

Back
Top Bottom