What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Well argued. Chinese leaders are Hitler and stalin. Agreed.
and you're not so difference than hitler/stalin as well as Chinese, you're basically neo nazi

CCP knows how to keep you delusional and happy.

Where are the video,pic you saw in social media PLA leaked. Either you are lying or PLA video is fake.
what video you have please share on PDF

and you're not so difference than hitler/stalin as well as Chinese, you're basically neo nazi

I just agreed with you. No need to target us. As a Pakistani friend you have compared Chinese actions to hitler's and stalin's.

Why are Indian posters here denying the existence of Chinese camps/structures/personnel on their side of the Line of Actual Control? Telling yourself that the Chinese camps don't exist is not going to make them go away :hitwall:
No, but they think they might win an internet argument if they persist with their false maps and claims, which is far more important than any territory they might have lost on the ground.

yes @lonelyman claimed that he saw video

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 5.30.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 5.30.48 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Seriously I don't know why Indians are this delusional when talking about purely the military difference between the two countries, I have never seen people this delusional, in a conventional war China will crush the Indian military in less than one month, a conventional war would be completely one sided, even without the land based missiles if I'm not mistaken the Chinese have like 130 H-6 bombers , several years ago around 40 of these were of the H-6k variant , if they spare just 24 for India China can launch a total of more than 140 cruise missiles on daily basis just from these 24 bombers (6 missiles each) and these big bombers won't even have to leave Chinese airspace since their missiles have a range of around 2000 km.

You rarely hear the Chinese talking or bragging about their own weapons because they think it's so obvious to any one, clearly not to Indians.
The Indians make the most noise I think out of any country besides North Korea. But I think talks of an Indian superpower aren't nearly as prevalent on this forum and elsewhere as it was 3 years ago.

If so successful, why stop there? Why not take all of Ladakh?
Because that would trigger a second Sino-Indian war? Meanwhile a piece by piece escalation would serve the same purpose without the risk of actual war. Look up salami slicing tactic

Another diversion.

Lets have the casualties as per Chinese officials.
Now the Chinese citizens on thst site have started asking for answers and blaming the government for losing the narrative.
Casualties are not important at this time.
What is important is that China is occupying Indian land.

CCP knows how to keep you delusional and happy.

Where are the video,pic you saw in social media PLA leaked. Either you are lying or PLA video is fake.
Share the video if you have it. Im sure if India really did beat up and kill PLA soldiers they would've gladly filmed it. They filmed themselves beating up on one PLA officer ... I'm sure they are going to film themselves beating up an entire PLA platoon LOL. The fact that we don't have any Indian footage from the incident of dead PLA soldiers or even wounded ones really makes it hard to believe their estimates.

Casualties are not important at this time.
What is important is that China is occupying Indian land.
Actually i agree with you 100 %. One gets caught up in low level comments trading here.
Eventually what will be the LaC after conclusion of this ingression is whats important.

Share the video if you have it. Im sure if India really did beat up and kill PLA soldiers they would've gladly filmed it. They filmed themselves beating up on one PLA officer ... I'm sure they are going to film themselves beating up an entire PLA platoon LOL. The fact that we don't have any Indian footage from the incident of dead PLA soldiers or even wounded ones really makes it hard to believe their estimates.
Well I did not claim that I saw video.@lonelyman claimed that PLA leaked video in social media and he saw it.

Step by step, remember it started with sticks and stones.

Chinese have shown kindness too. They didn't use hi-tech weapons lest Indian downs its own Mi-17 again.

Don't tell them that :nono:

Everyone has own priorities :laugh:
What's the point of including the photo of the FC-31?

Finally!!!

The PRC is heading in the RightDirection... as one has been saying for a long time... Sikkim is the Key!

SouthTibet can only be secured with Sikkim... which is Chinese!!!

@PakSword yaar, Sikkim comes into play...then I think Scenario 3 is afoot... but then Patience is Virtue!
Wait for it. Analysts inside Indian and around the world have already analysed the situation and based on Chinese movements - incidents have started to unfold.

What's the point of including the photo of the FC-31?
In subtle words, its giving a sign about possessing weapons having technological superiority over adversary.

Seriously I don't know why Indians are this delusional when talking about purely the military difference between the two countries, I have never seen people this delusional, in a conventional war China will crush the Indian military in less than one month, a conventional war would be completely one sided, even without the land based missiles if I'm not mistaken the Chinese have like 130 H-6 bombers , several years ago around 40 of these were of the H-6k variant , if they spare just 24 for India China can launch a total of more than 140 cruise missiles on daily basis just from these 24 bombers (6 missiles each) and these big bombers won't even have to leave Chinese airspace since their missiles have a range of around 2000 km.

You rarely hear the Chinese talking or bragging about their own weapons because they think it's so obvious to any one, clearly not to Indians.
Just wait for the H-20 or the H-XX.

Back
Top Bottom