What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

@grey boy 2
@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseLuver @vi-va @siegecrossbow

We need to know what People's Daily is saying... any hints, any direction... or is it still StrategicSielnce?

GlobalTimes cann't be seen as 'the source' ... People's Daily is the Voice of PRC....

Until now we have seen only studied silence
... would be nice if Chinese friends... can post some articles about this 'stand off' from the People's Daily... relevant ones!

As a student of China.. what one has learnt... is that PRC is ConfucianState... in the current situation... Indians are still misreading the PRC...

In Doklam .... alot of mountains were shaken... Indians celeberated victory and bragged...but PLA had the great opportunity to station 200k troops, assets and lot more in Tibet.

Indians need to wonder why the PRC is observing Studied Confucian Silence!

Former DGISPR.... Silence has its own language!!!
Base on my observation.
China knew it very well that Indians(not India elites) were hijacked by western media brainwashing machine. So it depends on the elites which direction the country will go. I think many can have a conclusion that Modi is an opportunist who want to take advantage of the new world order.

So China let Modi and Indians cool down. Find solution for themselves. Base on Modi/BJP ideology and strategy, China won't appease India, otherwise India will take more advantage.

China's message is very clear. Who choose wrong side, who pay for strategic consequence. Canada, Australia, Philippines, now India.

China has no intention to back off. India must swallow the bitter defeat, otherwise it will further escalate.

No is denying Chinese military has new toys and better equipped. But this is the mountains. No amount of new weapons can prepare a soldier for what that's about to come in an war. India is simply more experienced and fight regularly in the mountains all without these new toys Chinese soldiers have.

So the delusional are the Chinese who think they can in your words "crush" IA in the mountains.
India is a nation of 1 Billion people, same as the Chinese. We are fighting in our home region, while for most of the Han Chinese soldiers it's not their home frontier to fight. Remember the border is 4000km long. Chinese cant do offence and defence along all the border line.

As for air power, the difference is stark. Even China can probably use Bombers or use fighters to attain air superiority. But you are doing that at the risk of permanently moving India to US camp and invest again significant amount of manpower in Tibetian border which till now has been relatively free of incidents. It would be even fun if US with Indian permission employs their AF and their Bombers if Chinese start using your forces assiduously. Not to forget our own missiles and fighters. Firing of missiles will lead to an long war which I am sure your leaders factor into account whether they are rational or not.
What I don't understand is some regions which has been under Indian control for decades suddenly become Chinese territory and stealing the land when the world is fighting Chinese virus. These regions aren't even strategic and are barren lands far away from any Chinese population centers. But they are strategic from Indian point of view. So again China can build infra on land which she identify as her own part of CCL, but Indians cannot do the same which is under our control and our part of LAC. The hypocrisy of Chinese is beyond me.
I in person welcome India jump on Trump's bed. Trump can sleep with Indians for free, and Indian will pay for all the cost, such as condom. You can suck as hard as you can. Win win.

Share the video if you have it. Im sure if India really did beat up and kill PLA soldiers they would've gladly filmed it. They filmed themselves beating up on one PLA officer ... I'm sure they are going to film themselves beating up an entire PLA platoon LOL. The fact that we don't have any Indian footage from the incident of dead PLA soldiers or even wounded ones really makes it hard to believe their estimates.
I believe PLA has the video recorded. PLA can capture dozens of Indians, they should have spare hand to do the filming. Eager to take a look.

Lol coming from a guy whose country leader said they are willing to send 10 million Chinese women to USA.
We never sleep with Americans. We knew our position very well. But Modi has an illusion that he can be an ally by sucking or sorry, typo, by hugging Trump.

In the end of day, India is used as cannon fodder, place herself with no option, but sleep with Trump for free and this miserable position is caused by BJP/Modi miscalculation.

Hugging diplomacy didn't work out. Even Russia did NOT say a word for India.

upload_2020-6-25_12-6-51.jpeg
upload_2020-6-25_12-7-3.jpeg

800.jpeg

so since the dust is settled, two questions I have.

How many killed based on official sources?

What territory was exchanged after the clash?

Back
Top Bottom