What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

This about before the little melee up there.

How many of your soldiers died after that fistfight?
0 actually. Lol

so since the dust is settled, two questions I have.

How many killed based on official sources?

What territory was exchanged after the clash?
What exchange mate? It's occupation. You THINK India and China are equals? Lol

EbVmxiFU4AIc2sg

Indian army positions right inside Galwan valley more than 2 km inside Chinese CCL.
Huge humiliation for PLA.

To Indian posters and lurkers.
Despite the bhashans n bigtalk,,all Our politicians and parties are same.
Gaddi ke liye yeh apni maa bech denge aur usko bhi spin kar ke "deshhit me kiya" aisa bolenge. Yeh appeasement, minority, caste, mandir, CAA par apna political dhanda chalate rahenge.Har chote bare mudde me sirf political mileage dhundenge.
Healthcare, defence, education, food water security ka kuch nahi hoga,,,, bas dikhawa hoga,,,, jaisa ho rha hai.
Jab tak aise nikamme aur napunsak raaj karenge,, humara kuch nahi ho sakta.
Hazaro salo se jo thukai ho rahi hai wo bhawishya me bhi hoti rahegi.

You expect the Chinese to tell the truth about their casualties....when they do not even acknowledge one of their very own MMA fighter Xu Xiaodong defeating their fake Tai Chi ,Kung Fu Masters.....

You expect the Chinese to tell the truth about their casualties....when they do not even acknowledge one of their very own MMA fighter Xu Xiaodong defeating their fake Tai Chi ,Kung Fu Masters.....
CCP has humiliated him multiple times for exposing Chinese martial arts which is all fake...

Why is it important what Chinese say?
Leave it.
More thn dozens were killed,,this I can vouch for.
It's war, n thr will be death.
What matters is the fact tht they r in our territory. That's it.

EbVmxiFU4AIc2sg

Indian army positions right inside Galwan valley more than 2 km inside Chinese CCL.
Huge humiliation for PLA.
Propaganda post, nothing can be further from truth. India as per INDIAN CLAIMS have withdrawn from the area as disengagement process, they are some 2 Km away from Chinese position in Galwan Valley.

Back
Top Bottom