What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Only if India was like China there would been zero deaths declared. As one source pointed out, information is tricking in Chinese forums through Chinese social media or local osint. Funerals have taken place though the families haven't been told how they died. The unlucky ones haven't even received information on their sons yet. I will not reveal the Chinese forum. I am sure you are in many of that. I do not want those threads to be deleted by your government or worst arrest innocent Chinese people for leaking information on social media.

We did not have 40 dead though intially people were missing. Later they were traced. We can't hide deaths and losses like the CCP govt do. We honour our dead.
LOL I'm American and live in the United States. I could care less about what the Chinese government does to its own citizens. But I have been in these forums long enough to see what the Indian military is ... all smoke and mirrors and hype. Keep imagining those Chinese funerals ... they say the more you tell yourself something, the more you'll believe it. Hopefully your military command isn't as delusional for India's sake.

Seriously I don't know why Indians are this delusional when talking about purely the military difference between the two countries, I have never seen people this delusional, in a conventional war China will crush the Indian military in less than one month, a conventional war would be completely one sided, even without the land based missiles if I'm not mistaken the Chinese have like 130 H-6 bombers , several years ago around 40 of these were of the H-6k variant , if they spare just 24 for India China can launch a total of more than 140 cruise missiles on daily basis just from these 24 bombers (6 missiles each) and these big bombers won't even have to leave Chinese airspace since their missiles have a range of around 2000 km.

You rarely hear the Chinese talking or bragging about their own weapons because they think it's so obvious to any one, clearly not to Indians.

No is denying Chinese military has new toys and better equipped. But this is the mountains. No amount of new weapons can prepare a soldier for what that's about to come in an war. India is simply more experienced and fight regularly in the mountains all without these new toys Chinese soldiers have.

So the delusional are the Chinese who think they can in your words "crush" IA in the mountains.
India is a nation of 1 Billion people, same as the Chinese. We are fighting in our home region, while for most of the Han Chinese soldiers it's not their home frontier to fight. Remember the border is 4000km long. Chinese cant do offence and defence along all the border line.

As for air power, the difference is stark. Even China can probably use Bombers or use fighters to attain air superiority. But you are doing that at the risk of permanently moving India to US camp and invest again significant amount of manpower in Tibetian border which till now has been relatively free of incidents. It would be even fun if US with Indian permission employs their AF and their Bombers if Chinese start using your forces assiduously. Not to forget our own missiles and fighters. Firing of missiles will lead to an long war which I am sure your leaders factor into account whether they are rational or not.
What I don't understand is some regions which has been under Indian control for decades suddenly become Chinese territory and stealing the land when the world is fighting Chinese virus. These regions aren't even strategic and are barren lands far away from any Chinese population centers. But they are strategic from Indian point of view. So again China can build infra on land which she identify as her own part of CCL, but Indians cannot do the same which is under our control and our part of LAC. The hypocrisy of Chinese is beyond me.

No is denying Chinese military has new toys and better equipped. But this is the mountains. No amount of new weapons can prepare a soldier for what that's about to come in an war. India is simply more experienced and fight regularly in the mountains all without these new toys Chinese soldiers have.
And yet clearly the Chinese are better prepared and equipped as shown by the June 15th confrontation ... if India was so much more experienced in mountain warfare, why were their troops routed so easily (not to mention with so many casualties)? Or why did their wounded soldiers freeze to death overnight without any help by the Indian army? I'm surprised how the Indians are overlooking this obvious military debacle.

LOL I'm American and live in the United States. I could care less about what the Chinese government does to its own citizens. But I have been in these forums long enough to see what the Indian military is ... all smoke and mirrors and hype. Keep imagining those Chinese funerals ... they say the more you tell yourself something, the more you'll believe it. Hopefully your military command isn't as delusional for India's sake.

Yup. American and believe in Chinese propaganda of SCMP and other media like Global times.

And yet clearly the Chinese are better prepared and equipped as shown by the June 15th confrontation ... if India was so much more experienced in mountain warfare, why were their troops routed so easily (not to mention with so many casualties)? Or why did their wounded soldiers freeze to death overnight without any help by the Indian army? I'm surprised how the Indians are overlooking this obvious military debacle.

Better prepared they were the ones initiated the mindless massacre. As for the low casualties, keep believing in Global Times and SCMP American.

Yup. American and believe in Chinese propaganda of SCMP and other media like Global times.

Better prepared they were the ones initiated the mindless massacre. As for the low casualties, keep believing in Global Times and SCMP American.

No, I'm pretty sure we just don't believe Indian propaganda. The journalistic integrity of India is non-existent. It would help your case if you didn't change the "facts" every time it didn't suit you.

This guy is working hard to prove whatever Chinese set foot on is China's.

They can't even make their Pie-Chart right.
It's to save modi's face. If what we built were on Indian soil, the batmans will go berserk and shout nayyyy heeeeeee.

Arul, I don't know the exact figure, casualties do not impact Xi. For Modi it may cost him an election, that is a great incentive to lie. He must always appear strong and winning every shit. The Indian reaction is of someone who lost. Now so many fronts are open. From ladakh to ap.
Remember when I said if we told the real figure, Indians would deny it anyway. Scmp actually spoke to military sources and that's why they got 5 injuries 2 serious 3light. The 2 serious ones were the construction workers who were attacked. Its up to you to believe this or you can go BR and join group masturbation.

Bhakts and godi media is on an overdrive.
Social media flooded with make believe victories and apparent long term victory plans,, blaming nehru/congress/liberals/left/martians as usual for everthing,,, but no questions regarding the incompetence of Central govt.
Supposed deshbhakts and thr 2 takey ki deshbhakti in full display. Thr illegal fathers r beyond all criticism. Anyone Questioning thm automatically becomes anti national.
Like I said,,, no wonder this bunch was cleaning invaders tatti for thousand years.

If you go through the post you will know.
As for your other post, learnt to post coherently then I can answer. I am not answering to cheerisms.
Cheerism or not i talking about facts and you genocide millions of kashmiris so what's the difference between you and Chinese??? not trolling like you

Btw They can deny as much as they want, but more thn a dozen chinis have died.
But they r still in our land.

It's to save modi's face. If what we built were on Indian soil, the batmans will go berserk and shout nayyyy heeeeeee.

Arul, I don't know the exact figure, casualties do not impact Xi. For Modi it may cost him an election, that is a great incentive to lie. He must always appear strong and winning every shit. The Indian reaction is of someone who lost. Now so many fronts are open. From ladakh to ap.
Remember when I said if we told the real figure, Indians would deny it anyway. Scmp actually spoke to military sources and that's why they got 5 injuries 2 serious 3light. The 2 serious ones were the construction workers who were attacked. Its up to you to believe this or you can go BR and join group masturbation.

I really do not know whom to pity. The Chinese soldiers who gave up their lives or the people believing they live in utopian wonderland. Only an naivety of extreme ttype can believe that in an hand to hand fight involving with various estimate of minimum of 300 to highest of 900 soldiers that only 2 are injured. That too construction workers in a fight zone. Even Batman had laid an punch on the Superman. While Chinese propaganda says they are stronger than Superman.

I have nothing to add to the fantasy. You have done your job here comrade. You need to do better job policing Chinese forum where osint is reported by Chinese citizens. And these casualties whether it's 2 or 5 or 16 will be released after 34 years. Will meet with your successor in the online propaganda place then.

Cheerism or not i talking about facts and you genocide millions of kashmiris so what's the difference between you and Chinese??? not trolling like you

If millions of Kashmiris are genocided then there won't be a Kashmiri population in the first place.

I really do not know whom to pity. The Chinese soldiers who gave up their lives or the people believing they live in utopian wonderland. Only an naivety of extreme ttype can believe that in an hand to hand fight involving with various estimate of minimum of 300 to highest of 900 soldiers that only 2 are injured. That too construction workers in a fight zone. Even Batman had laid an punch on the Superman. While Chinese propaganda says they are stronger than Superman.

I have nothing to add to the fantasy. You have done your job here comrade. You need to do better job policing Chinese forum where osint is reported by Chinese citizens. And these casualties whether it's 2 or 5 or 16 will be released after 34 years. Will meet with your successor in the online propaganda place then.

If millions of Kashmiris are genocided then there won't be a Kashmiri population in the first place.
Ever wondered if that what your media created so you could sleep better? Lolol

See now it's 300 to 900, do you actually believe this shit? From surprise attack by sneaky Chinese to surgical strike from Indian batmans. Dude, the story changes from poor fleeing Indians to brave chasing Indians.

Last edited:

whatever makes you sleep better, you were significantly outnumbered and out-equipped, what's so hard to understand, genius?

talking about propaganda, isn't your godi media best at it?

What's that story - that the dead sikh baby solider threw 16 PLA soldiers off the ridge to the river, at last he carried 4 PLA soldiers in his hands to die with him?

They clearing their mess in cultural revolution and they are doing to all in their country so what your problem Hitler also killed millions of as well as Stalin did the same so you backoff your crap no one is angle in this world
Well argued. Chinese leaders are Hitler and stalin. Agreed.

OK, and you guys have too many voices and argue with each other to death and get nothing done. Chinese should be grateful about your "voices". :partay:
CCP knows how to keep you delusional and happy.

whatever makes you sleep better, you were significantly outnumbered and out-equipped, what's so hard to understand, genius?

talking about propaganda, isn't your godi media best at it?

What's that story - that the dead sikh baby solider threw 16 PLA soldiers off the ridge to the river, at last he carried 4 PLA soldiers in his hands to die with him?

Where are the video,pic you saw in social media PLA leaked. Either you are lying or PLA video is fake.

Back
Top Bottom