What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

SCMP is not official source we just called it mere speculations
True but often times the most reliable sources of Chinese developments when there is an absence of official statement is from that of newspapers and social media rumors. Besides, are we to take India's claims of 20 deaths at face value? There are already reports saying their dead is in the range of the 40s to 50s ... it would make sense for the government to play down the casualties to avoid further escalation of tensions and thinking their army suffered a disaster.

True but often times the most reliable sources of Chinese developments when there is an absence of official statement is from that of newspapers and social media rumors. Besides, are we to take India's claims of 20 deaths at face value? There are already reports saying their dead is in the range of the 40s to 50s ... it would make sense for the government to play down the casualties to avoid further escalation of tensions and thinking their army suffered a disaster.

Only if India was like China there would been zero deaths declared. As one source pointed out, information is tricking in Chinese forums through Chinese social media or local osint. Funerals have taken place though the families haven't been told how they died. The unlucky ones haven't even received information on their sons yet. I will not reveal the Chinese forum. I am sure you are in many of that. I do not want those threads to be deleted by your government or worst arrest innocent Chinese people for leaking information on social media.

We did not have 40 dead though intially people were missing. Later they were traced. We can't hide deaths and losses like the CCP govt do. We honour our dead.

Chinese, of course. Indians already know about casualties on their side.

China is only cheating its own citizens on withholding its casualty figures, who have the right to know what happened on the border. Perhaps, like Pakistan, they like to put their head in the sand.

To whom are you talking? The Chinese defend Mao after him butchering millions of Chinese in the name of cultural revolution. I do not know even if today's Chinese know of such incidents. Their loyalty is to the party and not to the motherland.
So for them losing a few 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 doesn't matter if lying can keep their morale up.

To whom are you talking? The Chinese defend Mao after him butchering millions of Chinese in the name of cultural revolution. I do not know even if today's Chinese know of such incidents. Their loyalty is to the party and not to the motherland.
So for them losing a few 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 doesn't matter if lying can keep their morale up.

slumdog godi media following Hindus pick up a few lines from western propaganda, having no clue what ground reality in China
most of them can not afford a meal, not alone going abroad

Yes most probably

Funerals have taken place though the families haven't been told how they died
And how do you know that???

Seriously I don't know why Indians are this delusional when talking about purely the military difference between the two countries, I have never seen people this delusional, in a conventional war China will crush the Indian military in less than one month, a conventional war would be completely one sided, even without the land based missiles if I'm not mistaken the Chinese have like 130 H-6 bombers , several years ago around 40 of these were of the H-6k variant , if they spare just 24 for India China can launch a total of more than 140 cruise missiles on daily basis just from these 24 bombers (6 missiles each) and these big bombers won't even have to leave Chinese airspace since their missiles have a range of around 2000 km.

You rarely hear the Chinese talking or bragging about their own weapons because they think it's so obvious to any one, clearly not to Indians.

They clearing their mess in cultural revolution and they are doing to all in their country so what your problem Hitler also killed millions of as well as Stalin did the same so you backoff your crap no one is angle in this world

if we tell you we have 2 lightly injured, u guys will go more berserk, why do that while we already took your land, killed your soldiers and in the mean time make money off Indian cows?

If so successful, why stop there? Why not take all of Ladakh?

@grey boy 2
@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseLuver @vi-va @siegecrossbow

We need to know what People's Daily is saying... any hints, any direction... or is it still StrategicSielnce?

GlobalTimes cann't be seen as 'the source' ... People's Daily is the Voice of PRC....

Until now we have seen only studied silence
... would be nice if Chinese friends... can post some articles about this 'stand off' from the People's Daily... relevant ones!

As a student of China.. what one has learnt... is that PRC is ConfucianState... in the current situation... Indians are still misreading the PRC...

In Doklam .... alot of mountains were shaken... Indians celeberated victory and bragged...but PLA had the great opportunity to station 200k troops, assets and lot more in Tibet.

Indians need to wonder why the PRC is observing Studied Confucian Silence!

Former DGISPR.... Silence has its own language!!!

Bro, thats a tough task to find "Normal news article" relating to India let alone "Military" news
However will try my best to update you whenever anything came up
Today's "People Daily"
upload_2020-6-24_17-4-5.png

http://en.people.cn/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom