What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

"Speaking to a select group of diplomats at the Chinese foreign ministry on Wednesday afternoon, He Xiangqi, deputy director general of boundary and ocean affairs, said the “…casualties on the Chinese side were not very heavy”.

She added "the reason for not revealing the casualty numbers is because Beijing does not want to stir up sentiments."

Whose sentiments are they talking about "Indians or Chinese" ? They can not be worried about the sentiments of Indians after ordering the massacre.

I mean who cares by now? Most of the indian people have accepted the lollipop of 45 Chinese dead, 22 captured 100+ injured. They are now sucking on this lollipop very enthusiastically, and aren't demanding a lot of action from the govt. which serves China well with their goal of not stirring up too much pressure for the Indian govt. to take any more military action.

Whose sentiments are they talking about "Indians or Chinese" ?

Chinese, of course. Indians already know about casualties on their side.

Indian obsession for enemy casualties for face saving continues

China is only cheating its own citizens on withholding its casualty figures, who have the right to know what happened on the border. Perhaps, like Pakistan, they like to put their head in the sand.

Are you sure, their longest ever military drills near the LAC dont seem to have any conclusion soon. Seems like all units are being acclimatised for the D day.
Not being able to match China on the Land, the Indians resting their hopes on the sea front.
Lets wait and see. If PLA wants to do then even chinese will not know the plan. If it is posted on twitter means just propaganda.

casualty
/ˈkaʒjʊəlti/

noun
noun: casualty; plural noun: casualties

1. a person killed or injured in a war or accident.

If I smash your face so hard that I injure my knuckles , according to the definition, I will be the causality of the conflict.

I hope this explains the situation. While Chinese are sitting pretty on Galwan valley as a new addition to their sovereign lands.

PLA clearly sit on India side, modi lied

EbQFKJRX0AI8wXv
Wrong. Google LAC has 100 m accuracy error:

China now adds SIKKIM in its map, good going China keep it up.
Epic that Chinese TV image is from 2013 when a Columbia mine collapsed.

I mean who cares by now? Most of the indian people have accepted the lollipop of 45 Chinese dead, 22 captured 100+ injured. They are now sucking on this lollipop very enthusiastically, and aren't demanding a lot of action from the govt. which serves China well with their goal of not stirring up too much pressure for the Indian govt. to take any more military action.

That's why Chinese keep quiet and let Indian media help their cause. Chinese may "leak" a few more lollipops accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom