What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Lets have the casualties as per Chinese officials.
Now the Chinese citizens on thst site have started asking for answers and blaming the government for losing the narrative.
What Chinese officials claims they have casualties, i didn't see any, Chinese officials accepted their casualties, only some of their media reporting like Global times

@Areesh you were asking the situation in Galwan Valley... here you go!

(The report is from Indian media.. so if they are saying that few meters are lost, you can multiply the number to get the real figure)

bloody hell!

What Chinese officials claims they have casualties, i didn't see any, Chinese officials accepted their casualties, only some of their media reporting like Global times
In the Chinese forum link i have given, they were quoting some well known guy , who said 2 dead.
Another guy said as per his news 5 dead.
In a different thread on this forum, another Chinese guy said 9 to 10 dead.
These are China based forums.
Chinese people are now asking questions about the casualties.
Best to reveal the truth. In the information age , the truth can't be suppressed for ever.
Interestingly today a bbc reporter asked the Chinese spokesperson about the 43 dead figures and his reply was telling, " he said the figure is not correct". Read between the lines.

In the Chinese forum link i have given, they were quoting some well known guy , who said 2 dead.
Another guy said as per his news 5 dead.
In a different thread on this forum, another Chinese guy said 9 to 10 dead.
These are China based forums.
Chinese people are now asking questions about the casualties.
Best to reveal the truth. In the information age , the truth can't be suppressed for ever.
Interestingly today a bbc reporter asked the Chinese spokesperson about the 43 dead figures and his reply was telling, " he said the figure is not correct". Read between the lines.
And what is the proofs that those Chinese forum they are a Chinese officials??? i can claim that India had a 0 deaths and kills 200 Chinese soldiers at laddakh and claims that i am Indian officials in Indian forums, that you guys currently doing???
and please do post BBC news here, thanks

And what is the proofs that those Chinese forum they are a Chinese officials??? i can claim that India had a 0 deaths and kills 200 Chinese soldiers at laddakh and claims that i am Indian officials in Indian forums, that you guys currently doing???

And BBC can magically has intelligence inside PLA to give you updated numbers? BBC does in most cases is to use third party media organizations where it doesn't have info. Not saying it's not credible but some of your comrades have been saying even BBC is fake news.

You are getting confused. I never said its official. In china you can't post on forums like you post here on pdf. Every poster is traced if found objectionable. Chinese have to be very careful while posting.That's what other posters are warning him and reporting him.
I am instead asking the Chinese guy here to give the official version. But he keeps on diverting the question.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ou...40-pla-soldiers-killed-in-galwan-clash/355309

Note he does not say , no casualties. He just calls the figure of 40 false.

Two fatalities are now reported in China as they have passed away from their injuries sustained in the fight. It was reported to be complications from infection due to stab wounds. The source is Cai Xiaoxin, military historian and Western Region veteran association founder. It's on his weibo.

Chief editor of Global Times also corroborated the news. Seems to be the only deaths on China's side.

And BBC can magically has intelligence inside PLA to give you updated numbers? BBC does in most cases is to use third party media organizations where it doesn't have info. Not saying it's not credible but some of your comrades have been saying even BBC is fake news.
are you trolling yourself

OH my god what liar you're, here your post # 7920
Lets have the casualties as per Chinese officials.

you guys masters in lying and deception
Lets have the ....means give me the figures.
Good night.

Back
Top Bottom