What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Not at the moment. I don't watch Indian news much.
Just have some patience. The Chinese officials will reveal very soon. They are just looking for a face saving exit at the moment.
As i had written, till today i believed the Chinese version that no details given to reduce tensions but now the news has filtered out about their casualties.
See my post a page back, its before the Chinese guy posted about the 2 deaths.

Chinese will probably hold massive ceremonies.
Why exactly would China need face saving they are not getting beaten, there soldiers didn't jump in the river to avoid *** Kicking by the Chinese. Now one more thing is cleared that Indians were carrying Knives so now stop saying they were without any weapons.
India is taking stance that their media is government controlled so that information don't get out , just look at Indian media credibility. Indian are the last to speak of credibility

Pretty much, Indians will dismiss any figure that is less than 43.

They keep on saying that it's impossible for information to get out in Chinese public but as we saw here , just 2 days after 2 PLA soldiers died due to (I assume) knife injuries it gotten out to Chinese social media, it is practically impossible to hide information since if a soldier dies all his family & friends will know & it would be shared on Chinese social media.
But in the end delusional Indians would rather believe in their own media which shares old photos & names of Chinese soldiers killed several decades ago just to soothe their pain.
Its their way of misleading their own people, everyone know the truth. Indian are trying hard to prove that India is a secular country with independent media and it's Supa Powa but they need reality check. By taking a glance at the news we can very much assess how much independent their news channels are.

Do you know If the PLA has these easy wall builds?
R3EVLgTPh4_2oCLaZD7K7lnkIN0i80yHgHsAxwdt0MXTZKibOwnVserzoeN7ii_ODgZaCsMF1UepIpdtZkRACsbiReQootoGzXRGGoBj0STDh9S-2J4sdnCsix6_QHEvOpMgtKCr18ix3f4v4-yR_tDNaaT3KB_7VvZvaFtKAdaNxebFeY5Q_RwJdgYI-Gd86CdRy7GNLrzqXx9UQbjU
My guess is those things in your photos are made in China.

LOL PLA built a heavy machine gun nest in Indian territory to slaughter Indians but Modi is begging for peace :lol:

I thought Modi makes Xi Jinping afraid but now Modi looks like a slum dog.

When is the elephant going to show the dragon its shupa powa?
That source also states 40 Indian soldiers died instead of 20. Do you believe that also?
The chinese are threatening and reporting the guy who gave the figures of 2 and 5 Chinese dead.
If you think India can , even if we want to, hide our dead, you have no idea how a open society works.

That source also states 40 Indian soldiers died instead of 20. Do you believe that also?
I dobt have to believe anything. You can give me the official figures !

Why exactly would China need face saving they are not getting beaten, there soldiers didn't jump in the river to avoid *** Kicking by the Chinese. Now one more thing is cleared that Indians were carrying Knives so now stop saying they were without any weapons.
It was a bayonet charge after the co was injured. No knives as such.

The chinese are threatening and reporting the guy who gave the figures of 2 and 5 Chinese dead.
If you think India can , even if we want to, hide our dead, you have no idea how a open society works.

LOL 47 dead Indians. 27 bodies never found. Their families are just told their sons disappeared :lol:

LOL 47 dead Indians. 27 bodies never found. Their families are just told their sons disappeared :lol:
I understand your feelings. Always best to be transparent as soon as possible.
Hiding stuff effects credibility.

All I am saying is that you can’t just pick and choose what to believe. If you accept that there are Chinese dead as per that source, you must also accept that there are 40 Indian deaths.

All I am saying is that you can’t just pick and choose what to believe. If you accept that there are Chinese dead as per that source, you must also accept that there are 40 Indian deaths.
Normal diversion from your lot.
I am ready to believe zero dead and zero injuries.
Lets have a official figure.
No one believes this ,we dont want a competition in figures nonsense.
People hide when the news is bad.

Normal diversion from your lot.
I am ready to believe zero dead and zero injuries.
Lets have a official figure.
No one believes this ,we dont want a competition in figures nonsense.
People hide when the news is bad.

Like how Modi claimed that there was no Chinese incursion to Indian territory?

Like how Modi claimed that there was no Chinese incursion to Indian territory?
Another diversion.

Lets have the casualties as per Chinese officials.
Now the Chinese citizens on thst site have started asking for answers and blaming the government for losing the narrative.

Another diversion.

Lets have the casualties as per Chinese officials.
Now the Chinese citizens on thst site have started asking for answers and blaming the government for losing the narrative.

The only diversion I see are from the same people posting the names of PLA generals (some of whom dead for over twenty years) as Chinese casualties in Galwan.

Back
Top Bottom