What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

this 30 years old sh1t is nothing but junk . china can deploy stealth UAVs if needed and they will capture surrender modi sitting in his bathroom playing with his bilbul:D:P

https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F10%2Fsharp-sword-top-2.jpg%3Fquality%3D85

83fcab60-155a-11e9-bd68-61a0d0b9ce58_image_hires_091449.jpg
So this is what they call it "Bilbul". :D

4 Chinese in his hands? Is it possible? Like 2 in one hand? @rott @Han Patriot @Beast Need help guys
I know. He seems to be a Sikh but his brains worked like RSS.

In northern Ladakh, the PLA has activated the Depsang Area, north of Galwan, where both sides had faced off earlier in 2013.

Indian patrols have traditionally patrolled here up to Patrolling Point (PP) 10, 11, 12, and 13. Now they are being stopped by the Chinese, who have built tracks bypassing these PPs and extending 15-17 kilometres (km) into Indian-claimed territory.

This includes advancing deeper into Indian territory at Jeevan Nullah (PP13) and ongoing attempts to cross the so-called bottleneck area on Raki Nullah (PP12).

In the Galwan Valley, the Chinese have established a camp about 1 km inside the Indian side (west) of the LAC near PP14, where the June 15 clash occurred.

The Indian Army currently has no camps or posts in the Galwan River valley, with both sides having agreed to demilitarise the valley. Controversially, India has agreed to a 5-7-km deep “no-man’s land” on the Indian side of the LAC.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, no links, just a lot of chatter on social media by the usual suspects who reported the Galwan clash.
The old sikkim clash video of may is circulating a lot .Just Google sikkim clash .

The two seriously wounded passed away on June 22, 2020.
My news is that quite a few Chinese died , as i just commented. The truth will be released slowly by the Chinese.
Victims of ladder climbing Chinese generals.

And were you cleared to release this by your monitors ?

The two seriously wounded passed away on June 22, 2020.
Indians are not gonna take anything less than 43. They are hell bent on that number.

Indian planners assess the Chinese have stepped up their forces by at least 30 per cent since June 15, along the Ladakh frontier.

In northern Ladakh, the PLA has activated the Depsang Area, north of Galwan, where both sides had faced off earlier in 2013.

Indian patrols have traditionally patrolled here up to Patrolling Point (PP) 10, 11, 12, and 13. Now they are being stopped by the Chinese, who have built tracks bypassing these PPs and extending 15-17 kilometres (km) into Indian-claimed territory.

This includes advancing deeper into Indian territory at Jeevan Nullah (PP13) and ongoing attempts to cross the so-called bottleneck area on Raki Nullah (PP12).

In the Galwan Valley, the Chinese have established a camp about 1 km inside the Indian side (west) of the LAC near PP14, where the June 15 clash occurred.

The Indian Army currently has no camps or posts in the Galwan River valley, with both sides having agreed to demilitarise the valley. Controversially, India has agreed to a 5-7-km deep “no-man’s land” on the Indian side of the LAC.
China has assessed that India won't be able to do much so they can open couple of more fronts and take as much as they like. After 15 June China found out that IA won't be able to do anything as they are nothing more than GUTLESS bunch of sissies who are only good at suppressing Minorities and Low Caste Hindu in India.

The old sikkim clash video of may is circulating a lot .Just Google sikkim clash .

My news is that quite a few Chinese died , as i just commented. The truth will be released slowly by the Chinese.
Victims of ladder climbing Chinese generals.

And were you cleared to release this by your monitors ?

Could you please tell me your source. Don't tell me its some Indian News Channel. Must be the same source that told many Indians that IAF shot down PAF's F16.
Victims of Drinking too much Cow piss.

Indians are not gonna take anything less than 43. They are hell bent on that number.

China has assessed that India won't be able to do much so they can open couple of more fronts and take as much as they like. After 15 June China found out that IA won't be able to do anything as they are nothing more than GUTLESS bunch of sissies who are only good at suppressing Minorities and Low Caste Hindu in India.

Could you please tell me your source. Don't tell me its some Indian News Channel. Must be the same source that told many Indians that IAF shot down PAF's F16.
Victims of Drinking too much Cow piss.

indians are now going to say that they caused 45 Chinese casualties.

Back
Top Bottom