What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

LOL masturbating yourself over a heap of rubble after IA was pressured to demolish its positions :lol:

PLA is building heavy machine gun nests and trenches on Indian soil :D

Your media is going ballistic again!

142112fagogjlfjhm9owaw.jpg
Lol.
One can clearly see Indian army vehicles (stallion trucks and fixed tents). So embarrasing for PLA that Indian army is so deep inside Chinese CCL. Also wrong LAC, this real LAC as per Nathan Ruser

capture-_2020-06-24-10-03-34-png.644193

Initially i was sceptical about the casualties on the Chinese side and gave credence to the Chinese version that they wanted to reduce tension by not revealing casualties
But now the information that has trickled out , is very embarrassing for the Chinese. It seems the Chinese soldiers got a really bad whooping. And thats the reason for them hiding their casualties.
And i am not speaking lightly.

Initially i was sceptical about the casualties on the Chinese side and gave credence to the Chinese version that they wanted to reduce tension by not revealing casualties
But now the information that has trickled out , is very embarrassing for the Chinese. It seems the Chinese soldiers got a really bad whooping. And thats the reason for them hiding their casualties.
And i am not speaking lightly.
And how did you arrive to this conclusion given these new satellite images clearly showing strengthening Chinese positions on the previous Indian side of the Line of Actual Control?

Rakesh, before you talk to me, please open up Google earth and understand the claim line.
I'm shocked how some Indian posters here are arguing with Google Earth ... even the OP who posted these photos on Twitter said that the images showed Chinese consolidating their captured positions. And yet the Indian posters somehow says this shows India has the upper hand? Completely delusional.

And how did you arrive to this conclusion given these new satellite images clearly showing strengthening Chinese positions on the previous Indian side of the Line of Actual Control?

I'm shocked how some Indian posters here are arguing with Google Earth ... even the OP who posted these photos on Twitter said that the images showed Chinese consolidating their captured positions. And yet the Indian posters somehow says this shows India's strength?
They are forcing us to claim more territory to prove they lost none. Its the face saving syndrome. They would rather lose territory than lose face.

Google earth line matches Chinese Claim lines even in pangong lake.

Rakesh, before you talk to me, please open up Google earth and understand the claim line.
Agreed, as per Google that triangular portion is Indian territory and that is the bone of contention. You guys believe that it is Chinese territory. If we go by Google, this is Chinese incursion. But, contrary to some members, China doesn't control Galwan valley.
According to me, China is suspicious of Indian activities on LAC and has started making assertions on the land which they were only patrolling till now.

Agreed, then let us find out Indian claim line in Galwan valley. Does anyone know ?
Indian claim line extends all the way to the end of Aksai Chin. Lolol

Google earth shows wrong claim line at many places including Pangong Tso
All along its Indians that tell us what China claimed, but in reality we are at our claim line and fortfying it. Google earth matches Chinese Claim Line and also Chinese positions.

Indian claim line extends all the way to the end of Aksai Chin. Lolol

All along its Indians that tell us what China claimed, but in reality we are at our claim line and fortfying it. Google earth matches Chinese Claim Line and also Chinese positions.
He He He.....And China claim entire Arunachal.

Agreed, as per Google that triangular portion is Indian territory and that is the bone of contention. You guys believe that it is Chinese territory. If we go by Google, this is Chinese incursion. But, contrary to some members, China doesn't control Galwan valley.
According to me, China is suspicious of Indian activities on LAC and has started making assertions on the land which they were only patrolling till now.
I believe China is occupying it. We were patrolling inside Indian territory because it was unguarded and Indians were doing the same but now we changed the status quo, we deny Indian patrol rights and even took a small slice for defensive purposes. The Indian attack on it was justified because we were on Indian soil not LAC. But apparently Modi just gave it up.

He He He.....And China claim entire Arunachal.
Exactly.

Fellows, there are UNCONFIRMED reports of Clashes in North Sikkim between China and India. Lets see if this turns out to be true.

Back
Top Bottom