What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Could you please tell me your source. Don't tell me its some Indian News Channel. Must be the same source that told many Indians that IAF shot down PAF's F16.
Not at the moment. I don't watch Indian news much.
Just have some patience. The Chinese officials will reveal very soon. They are just looking for a face saving exit at the moment.
As i had written, till today i believed the Chinese version that no details given to reduce tensions but now the news has filtered out about their casualties.
See my post a page back, its before the Chinese guy posted about the 2 deaths.

Chinese will probably hold massive ceremonies.

Indians are not gonna take anything less than 43. They are hell bent on that number

Pretty much, Indians will dismiss any figure that is less than 43.

They keep on saying that it's impossible for information to get out in Chinese public but as we saw here , just 2 days after 2 PLA soldiers died due to (I assume) knife injuries it gotten out to Chinese social media, it is practically impossible to hide information since if a soldier dies all his family & friends will know & it would be shared on Chinese social media.
But in the end delusional Indians would rather believe in their own media which shares old photos & names of Chinese soldiers killed several decades ago just to soothe their pain.

Latest satellite image shows that Indian troops are not only close to Indian perception of LAC but also well inside Chinese CCL line
EbR3IIoUMAY9xiO

Last edited:
Yup game of taking valleys and peaks is on at the moment.
Probably both sides looking for a strong position before negotiations.
In my estimation, this could spiral off into a very serious confrontation. Lot of pressure on the Chinese to withdraw without losing face.
Some Chinese sites have stopped reporting on this from yesterday.
Either due to impending withdrawal or conflict.
We are primed and ready.

Latest satellite image shows that Indian troops are not only close to Indian perception of LAC but also well inside Chinese CCL line
EbR3IIoUMAY9xiO

China CCL:
Ea7hnIBWkAIVnLL
Genius, first pic is from ruser, which I posted above. Red color is Chinese troops amassing there. Lololol. See this.

Second pic no idea what you are showing.

The number of Chinese structures/tents and vehicles within 1km of the LAC has grown from 3 to 46 (1500% increase), the number of Indian structures ect has decreased to 17 from 84 in May (decrease of 80%).

In my estimation, this could spiral off into a very serious confrontation. Lot of pressure on the Chinese to withdraw without losing face.
We are primed and ready.
Check Doklam and see if we withdrew. Lol.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but it was due to knife injuries right? or is it not known?

According to what's circulating in the social media, two died of knife wounds despite attempts to save their lives for eight days. The same account also claims Indian deaths of 47 rather than 20. No revelation of how he got that number.

We are primed and ready.
LOL PLA built a heavy machine gun nest in Indian territory to slaughter Indians but Modi is begging for peace :lol:

I thought Modi makes Xi Jinping afraid but now Modi looks like a slum dog.

When is the elephant going to show the dragon its shupa powa?

LOL PLA built a heavy machine gun nest in Indian territory to slaughter Indians but Modi is begging for peace :lol:

I thought India was a shupa powa but now it looks like a slum dog.
Do you know If the PLA has these easy wall builds?
R3EVLgTPh4_2oCLaZD7K7lnkIN0i80yHgHsAxwdt0MXTZKibOwnVserzoeN7ii_ODgZaCsMF1UepIpdtZkRACsbiReQootoGzXRGGoBj0STDh9S-2J4sdnCsix6_QHEvOpMgtKCr18ix3f4v4-yR_tDNaaT3KB_7VvZvaFtKAdaNxebFeY5Q_RwJdgYI-Gd86CdRy7GNLrzqXx9UQbjU

Back
Top Bottom