What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

That looks very Indian to me. Quality is bad. :D

That's true. They do look like something straight out a metal shop in slum, and primitive re-bars are the weapon of choice for IA and ITBP personnel when confronting with Chinese, that we saw in Indian released videos.

Besides, it is hard to imagine those fleeing Indian soldiers would have had the time and mood to collect so many of them in the dark when massively "out numbered" by "Savage Chinese" .

Not making a choice but stating an opinion. Under Pakistan the people of Kashmir have economic uncertainty and a questionable future. While under India they face oppression. Both choices look pretty $hit to me if I'm honest.

Pakistan has CPEC for AJK. Billions of dollars pouring in. Massive infrastructure projects. Pakistani state doesn't oppress or occupy Kashmiris. Which economic uncertainty are you fantasizing about?

India has lockdown, rape and terror in occupied Kashmir.

The only shitty prospect for you is that your country US has been kicked out of this region. You are just an envious spectator.

I thought the original Indian position was that there were no POWs.
But didn't some official claimed that no one was missing??
Precisely. They lied.

At this point, I believe the only play left in Indian book is to set up a diversion and attack Pakistan. They'd want to avoid a shooting war with China under all circumstances, we are easier to fight and smaller in size. Personally, I believe we'd anticipate a play here.

Over the last 2 decades..
Pakistan used to have a 1:7 ratio versus for the size of the economy at the start.
Pakistan now has a 1:10 ratio versus India for the size of the economy right now.

Even though the population ration has increased, the economic ratio has gotten worse ... so, overall Pakistani's are worse off than Indians...

think about that ...

Likely to change as Pakistan lost 100s of billions of $s due to the american imposed WOT on Pakistan between 2001-2019. With the rise of China, CPEC and the reduction of American influence in the region, the Pakistan's economy is all but set to grow massively within the next 15 years.

We will sandwich your India from our side LOL

Let's see how daddy America saves India this time.
oh oh easy there, "sandwich"??? what a fine choice of word.

oh I'm gonna use those words frequently from now on. nice inspirations btw.

Back
Top Bottom