What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

THis man should be sent to ladakh to face the chiense instead of beating a civilian
For all those having a soft spot for Indians - this is an every day experience - the suffering of minorities for no fault of their own - are getting this treatment by these scum buckets. For this reason I find Modi will burn India soon with his grotesque agenda

It is payback time. Deal with it.
Who would've thought that somebody would come up with the word "sandwich". Lol

Why am I not using this word earlier?? Gotta remedy it now. You'll see a lot of "sandwich" from me from now on .;)

Who would've thought that somebody would come up with the word "sandwich". Lol

Why am I not using this word earlier?? Gotta remedy it now. You'll see a lot of "sandwich" from me from now on .;)

LOL India will be turned into a little bitch. Assault from all sides. You just wait and see.

I

t did the job though :D:D
No bro, it was impossible to capture the Chinese weapons. I heard the Chinese used dirt spades or something.
Well time too boost the number of Chinese deaths.
IA deaths x 2 + random number to avoid suspicion = 87

Through their sneaky intercepting technology, reliable military and intelligence sources now say that the death toll of Chinese is 87...
People were right. They'll add numbers to the Chinese casualties. Inferiority complex much. Bros, we need to counter these fake numbers. They'll keep repeating it and make it true.

Repeat a lie a thousand times, it'll become true.

Back
Top Bottom