What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Indian population is 1.326 billion , estimate July 2020
Pakistani Population: 233.6 million, estimate July 2020
China: 1.394 billion, estimate July 2020
(CIA Factbook)

India used to have a 10:1 Population advantage, now due to Pakistan's faster population growth rate, it has a 5.68:1 advantage.

If Pakistan can somehow take Kashmir, and if the US intervenes in Iran and Pakistan ends up with Sistan-Baluchestan, Pakistan will be the size of a rising power in the world.

(CIA Factbook)

India used to have a 10:1 Population advantage, now due to Pakistan's faster population growth rate, it has a 5.68:1 advantage.

If Pakistan can somehow take Kashmir, and if the US intervenes in Iran and Pakistan ends up with Sistan-Baluchestan, Pakistan will be the size of a rising power in the world.

Pakistan will take Kashmir (All of it). not somehow, by any means and by will of Almighty Allah, IA.

(CIA Factbook)

JULY 2020????????............:o::o::o:..........have you been time travelling?

Can you also provide links to your sources?

JULY 2020????????............:o::o::o:..........have you been time travelling?

Can you also provide links to your sources?

It says estimate. You can make population projections into the future. These figures are from the CIA Factbook.

I find it offensive that you find India and Pakistan on a par. There is certain difficulties in Pakistan but respectfully I’ve never had issues like those seen in India - I can eat what I want - I can be a Muslim whenever I want - rape is not rampant in Pakistan and I can shit in a toilet - in fact I’m grossly offended as a Kashmiri that you feel I would feel equal about my choice - Pakistan till I die.
Let the Kashmiri people decide not PDF wannabe think analysts like you

Well in that case and by all means discredit my opinion with facts.
Compare the number of universities, hospitals, infant mortality rates, GDP and your choice of social indicators between of Pakistani Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir.

This wannabe think thank has looked at the numbers and it does not flatter either side.

(CIA Factbook)

Over the last 2 decades..
Pakistan used to have a 1:7 ratio versus for the size of the economy at the start.
Pakistan now has a 1:10 ratio versus India for the size of the economy right now.

Even though the population ration has increased, the economic ratio has gotten worse ... so, overall Pakistani's are worse off than Indians...

think about that ...

(CIA Factbook)

Where is the wanking emoji?

(CIA Factbook)

@QWECXZ

Pakistan used to have a 1:7 ratio versus for the size of the economy at the start.
Pakistan now has a 1:10 ratio versus India for the size of the economy right now.

Even though the population ration has increased, the economic ratio has gotten worse ... so, overall Pakistani's are worse off than Indians...

think about that ...

I don't know about you, but if you've been to Pakistan and understand their economic structure, majority of their economy is black or grey. When you are looking at the official GDP figure, you are looking at the tip of an iceberg.

think about that ...

India has the help of the Western bloc. Especially the US has helped India immensely to counter China. From preferential trade agreements to high tech jobs outsourced to India. India is a Western cheerleader.

You cannot make the comparison with Pakistan. Pakistan is seen as an enemy of the Western bloc. Apart from accusations, sanctions, threats and finger pointing the West has done nothing useful. Only Afghanistan is keeping things from falling completely apart.

Last edited:
Well in that case and by all means discredit my opinion with facts.
Compare the number of universities, hospitals, infant mortality rates, GDP and your choice of social indicators between of Pakistani Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Now respectively either start another thread

This wannabe think thank has looked at the numbers and it does not flatter either side.
You don’t get it - I’d rather be poor and have my self dignity then like like a Stockholm syndrome slave. I value my freedom values and religion more than the GDP and other things to are quoting. I am and will always be Pakistani and I have never thought of having. Choice between the 2. There is no choice for me - freedom dignity honour respect and safety for my sisters and mother
Now please look at the title and let’s respectively stay on topic and not derail it - if you want to debate with me - start another thread .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom