What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Looking at this thread, Chinese are lucky to have such highly trained Pakistanis over 20 years of WoT events, to be on thier own side like real brothers, iron brothers, who are defending, exposing, thumbing down the mutual enemy India. Have Chinese ever thought the Pakistanis would destroy Indians psychologically, mentally and expose 1.2 billions India like that.

Pakistanis are sure is a small nation, but proud, resilient, and revengeful people, for a loyal will go to highest extend of support but for a traitor will go to the other extreme.

Anyone who have Pakistanis on thier side are bound to become successful power, a super-power, and a gobal power.

Clearly Indians have been badly exposed, made-up chaunvistic lies with baseless stories in front of everyone to see, what we faced. Look at the broken, defeated and with heads-down is what you see in an Indian today.

Thing is, Pakistan is not even a small nation. You guys have 212 million people and a sizable land mass. If Pakistan was fully developed, it would be the Japan of South Asia and Gwadar would be like the new Dubai and Karachi like a Shanghai.

Hopefully Pakistan will be able to start developing fast in the future, there's a lot of potential.

Looking at this thread, Chinese are lucky to have such highly trained Pakistanis over 20 years of WoT events, to be on thier own side like real brothers, iron brothers, who are defending, exposing, thumbing down the "mutual enemy " India. Have Chinese ever thought the Pakistanis would destroy Indians psychologically, mentally and expose 1.2 billions India like that.

Pakistanis are sure is a small nation, but proud, resilient, and revengeful people, for a loyal country will go to highest extend of support but for a traitor will go to the other extreme.

Anyone who have Pakistanis on thier side are bound to become successful power, a super-power, and a gobal power.

Clearly Indians have been badly exposed and the, made-up chaunvistic lies with baseless stories in front of everyone to see, what we as a country faced all those years. Look at the broken, defeated and with heads-down is what you see in an Indian today.

india's population is actually over 1.4 billion.

Who are you to make that choice?

Kashmiris have spoken.

Not making a choice but stating an opinion. Under Pakistan the people of Kashmir have economic uncertainty and a questionable future. While under India they face oppression. Both choices look pretty $hit to me if I'm honest.

Apparently June is not a good month for Indians. A beating that started on 18 June 2017, still continues:

104240058_2842114725893107_1126859422749860358_n.jpg

Not making a choice but stating an opinion. Under Pakistan the people of Kashmir have economic uncertainty and a questionable future. While under India they face oppression. Both choices look pretty $hit to me if I'm honest.
I find it offensive that you find India and Pakistan on a par. There is certain difficulties in Pakistan but respectfully I’ve never had issues like those seen in India - I can eat what I want - I can be a Muslim whenever I want - rape is not rampant in Pakistan and I can shit in a toilet - in fact I’m grossly offended as a Kashmiri that you feel I would feel equal about my choice - Pakistan till I die.
Let the Kashmiri people decide not PDF wannabe think analysts like you

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom