What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

unlike china we have system of information flow that is given by local area commanders to the higher authorities an from there to the media.
since yesterday, Indian media is posting updates and all details. chinese media, OTOH, who is usually very threatening to the world and India is so silent that it like they never woke up in 17th June 2020.

the actual count of dead's must be really a big number and that is why its never being reported. ANI did report 43 as latest and these may be eye witness accounts, but then how many more than 43 ? only locals know.

where are the threats? where are the warnings? where is the war mongering? where is self declaration of win in the war? just swallowed up or what? so typical of your media

this is really the difference between free media and controlled media. global times must be waiting for draft from xi's office to print the news today.

helos were flying and this is confirmed by Indian sources, so is all the other news that you are discussing.... number of casualties were 43 is what known last based on the intercepts, your personal opinions does not matter at all.

Yes and Wuhan had 20 million deaths from coronavirus hidden and India shot down F-16 and Abhinandan is not Indian because of moustache and India was superpower achieved in 2012 like your leaders said in 2000s and India is peaceloving and have no issues with neighbors and China have issue with all 15 of its neighbors even though it is really just India and some ocean islands lol Japan argue with Taiwan, China, Russia, and Korea over islands. I guess Japan is bad guy since 100% of Japan's nearest countries argue with it AHAHAHAHAHA

What are you exactly trying to prove with this Twitter post? If the Indian number was higher than the Chinese side, the Indians will be very angry. The converse is also true. So basically releasing any numbers would be a lose lose.

I said earlier and saying now, casualties happened at both sides.... I am saying that I am not agree with indian sources which are telling 40+ Chinese... and 20 indians..

Per the only fact is that causalities happened at both sides... Indian gov are updating the information but chinese are hiding! Also, all reports are disclosed by indian goverment only or indian side...

Chinese not said anything about Indian casualties or chinese.

It is never a good idea fighting an apex predator. Make peace as quickly as possible before the ferocious pack starts to slaughter more.

No information but Indian deaths much more than 20. Multiply by around 5 and maybe now more. Many died from fighting, some from falling off, some from river, some from cold and injuries with no support. Maybe PLA hold some savage Jai Hind seniors accountable for this incident and executed them. This is showing pure arrogance that India at its most mighty now is not 1% of PLA. We will execute their senior officers without even talking to Indian side. They can do nothing but beg we don't execute the rest and we don't come for more of their shit rapists. We have absolute air superiority and IAF has not scrambled after PLAAF in Tibet started moving.

So rough estimate 100-150 Indian deaths?

I said earlier and saying now, casualties happened at both sides.... I am saying that I am not agree with indian sources which are telling 40+ Chinese... and 20 indians..

Per the only fact is that causalities happened at both sides... Indian gov are updating the information but chinese are hiding! Also, all reports are disclosed by indian goverment only or indian side...

Chinese not said anything about Indian casualties or chinese.
I literally replied in a post above that China giving any casualty figure would be a lose-lose scenario

It is never a good idea fighting an apex predator. Make peace as quickly as possible before the ferocious pack starts to slaughter more.
It appears that India is doing exactly this right now by not escalating the situation

Are you even aware it's a lose-lose situation for india? Even if China accepts 100 fatalities as a propagana warfare it only forms a new moral ground for China to futher its hold in Ladakh - both with respect to time & space.

You should be grateful to Modi China isn't accepting a fatality on their side.

You did something unilaterally ( scrapping Article 370), China did it unilaterally too. It's a quid pro quo.

Now dont run away, and dont bring Bollywood canvas to the theater.

And most importantly, don't provoke China for anything onwards. Especially when nobody in the world stands with you.

It was an unfortunate incident .
We respects the Chinese after all it was not like other nations where terrorists were used in name of asymetric warfare .
Both of them were in the uniform that represents their great nations and there was casualities on both side .
We dont want a war because it wil cause global economic meltdown and a total disaster in Asia .

It must be remain as localised issue even though both of them were calculates a lot of strategic moves.
Why should we embolden the West through such reckless actions?

Have some fight in you your a supa pawa

Now your saving grace is to come here and point fingers at Kashmiris resistance and there activities against you. In lack if uniforms they wear........ok lol

being beaten up and killed by fists or rods doesn’t require a uniform or rank in this clash to hide your utter humiliation by China and them getting back huge 60km of land. Maybe more?

Far as I can see. World economy hasn’t stopped since China has really sparked you very hard. In defence of all your shopping list of armaments you bought for your 2 front war big idea. How quickly you have given up wanting peace for Asia hahaha. Hardly a skirmish took place to knock fight out of you.

Asking China to not further widen this dispute is not going work. Because they have huge territorial dispute and it’s not local with you. Chinese reading your post will be laughing at it how you wrote it trying to hide your fears

The counterpart are chunck out fake news like no tomrrow, from 5 to 40+.
Reminds me of how their MoDs denied any IA soliders detain but busted after that photo and ofc the national hero Abhi and their 27th Feb "Victory".
Good, pushed more and you might get the answer if you guys don't need the facesaving.
its a face saving tactics of indian government.
plus
since they cant retaliate so they give up fake figure of Chinese casualties to look good in their own public .
these people had been enslaved for 1000 years due to such fake bravado.
Eap_SJLWoAALNCB.jpeg

Yes and Wuhan had 20 million deaths from coronavirus hidden and India shot down F-16 and Abhinandan is not Indian because of moustache and India was superpower achieved in 2012 like your leaders said in 2000s and India is peaceloving and have no issues with neighbors and China have issue with all 15 of its neighbors even though it is really just India and some ocean islands lol Japan argue with Taiwan, China, Russia, and Korea over islands. I guess Japan is bad guy since 100% of Japan's nearest countries argue with it AHAHAHAHAHA

ahh the good old sarcasm.... when losing either do shit slinging or sarcasm... it gives a passage to run away....

while you are being sarcastic..
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chi...n-of-casualties-2247537?pfrom=home-topstories

this is what has happened.... so called state media is so scared of disclosing number of casualties..... the number is far higher that Indian media reporting on chinese side..... more than 43?

The PLA was ready and waiting for the move on its posts, ambush was prepared well, the indians lost big time, it was so 1 sided, it was like men against boys. Clearly Chinese Intelligence had the drop on the enemy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom