What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

That can't be true, we are not savages, we Chinese don't behave like that, Indian media just goes crazy making up those gruesome stories.

The PLA are true Wolf Warriors, who completely dominated and destroyed their adversaries, all the injuries and deaths were in combat, as a Chinese citizen you should be proud of your Armed Forces.

Mr Serenity what did the Chinese military reveal?

They just revealed the PLA is completely holding absolute advantage described like Indians got tied up and massacred. The language is pure confidence. Then a few picture leaked and quickly cleaned and deleted. They hold enough evidence of Indian piles but imagine if they release it. Disgusting rapists will cause so much trouble we have to use neutron bomb for clean the land that is India. We are just controlling these savages by not showing true damage we have done to them. This is not even using anything serious. They want to play dirty tricks and already you hear many different stories either how Chinese was one who assaulted them in sleep or India came for talks but were killed. You see the lies already they are spinning? Fucking dirty disgusting shits. Meanwhile we have not said one lie. Just making sure they keep cool. If we say we cut 200 of them down, they will be asking for more trouble and they will say they killed 100000 PLA lol

Remember months ago these Indians said Wuhan has actually 10 million deaths hidden and then 20 millions. Fucking Wuhan whole population is roughly 11 million. These liars are ridiculous and they will lie on top of their first fake numbers. Unbelievable. Meanwhile we have still said just damages done to both sides. See the difference?

Actually have seen some gruesome pictures and videos of dead and dying indian soldiers.

What is apparent is that the CO and at least 1 other soldier was taken out by a gunshot wound to the head.

Also that a couple of indians were decapitated, others had limbs missing, like I said pretty gruesome.

From what I hear, the PLA was very methodical and workman like, like they trained this out. They were also ruthless, all the indians were tracked down, the dead and some wounded were thrown into the river.

From what I hear - my foot.... pls be a just cheerleader.... if can't then provide the source.

Actually you are denied your own media statement...

Your chief editors are only telling that casualties has happened in Chinese side as well but not publishing by government.

If your government hides information from you than it does not meant that nothing happened!
Why do you think China's military didn't publish the casualty numbers because they were too high? Hasn't it occurred to you they could've easily reported any number and no one could refute it?

From what I hear - my foot.... pls be a just cheerleader.... if can't then provide the source.
I wouldn't be so sure they don't have the pictures ... the pictures of the Indian soldiers captured last month after getting beaten up badly were leaked to Chinese social media

upload_2020-6-17_11-47-39.png

upload_2020-6-17_11-52-33.png

This is their last resort (Hacked our com,lol) as they can't said they count our casualties during the mid-night after their soliders flee and fell into the river and freezed to death.

They just copy from Pakistan. They copying lingo of Pakistan army post Feb 27 2019 debriefing when Pakistan Army said their PAF jammed enemy's communications.

Dont take them seriously. Indians are Bollywood stuff.

I really don't think this is true ... killing prisoners of war is not typical of the Chinese military, dating back to the Korean War. In 1962, the Indian prisoners of war were treated very well ... even if this is no longer the case, it seems hard to understand why China would go around executing Indian troops in blatant contravention of the Geneva Conventions (even if this is an undeclared war).

Every modern war we fought after 20th century we treated most prisoner well. Some even defected to our side in Korean war! Some of these Americans have remained in Korea but it is of course all brainwashing. Anyway we are not like the Japanese in treating prisoners of Nazis or even Indians and Americans who torture and play with prisoners. I find this hard to believe too. But who knows. Maybe commanders in PLA is sick with disgust at Jai Hind rapists and just executed them all. Fast way is use machine guns or push the rapists off the mountain.

Why do you think China's military didn't publish the casualty numbers because they were too high? Hasn't it occurred to you they could've easily reported any number and no one could refute it?

I telling based on the Chinese history about on such incidents... they only release after 10-20 years later.

@Joe Shearer Do you still hold your yesterday's opinion, that the incident is just to divert domestic attention in china, and the situation won't escalate.

Do you think IA would forgo 20+ casualties, or they will retaliate?

Back
Top Bottom