What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Notice westerners are in love with hearing this and their media keep edging both China and India onwards. Indian too dumb to realize the tactic they have. China meanwhile until now still maintain that we should avoid talking numbers to stop Indian dicks from falling off in anger and frustration. We give you the room to claim you are might duper super hyper powan. Meanwhile our military guys have leaked some info and it is ugly for you. Worse than ugly but if the truth leaves, you will cry for more blood which we will have to give you stupid people. This is one way for us to stop piling Indian bodies. They are beyond counting now.

personal attack in an argument shows that you have already lost it.

when s many helo sorties are carried out, you were lot lifting rocks to build monuments of xi around beijing. these were dead and wounded soldiers.

and im not here to prove anything to you, or give any proofs.. that is not my job.... you need to ask that to pla and xi. if the regularly loudmouth global times and pla is sitting quite then it means something is wrong and its wrong at mammoth proportions.

the true casualty figure will never come out from official chinese side, but the claim stands then. its without a doubt correct and accurate.

I just ask you the details about your claim that China transported lots died bodies and wounded soldiers through helicopters, I just want to know how could you know that in such detail, its nothing personal, just a very generalized discerption of Indian' mentality.

Since according to Chinese social media, Chinese beat the Indians quite easily and not a single Chinese soldier died there.

So if you can throw out a picture of a single PLA died body in this encounter, it worth 10000x than the random face-saving bullshit you throw here.

Anyway good luck

Here is the reason,it seems Kungfu does exists.
Allowed me to quote

75ebfdce-21e1-491f-bf6c-ff9f878ac35e.gif

img_20200531_155806-jpg.636985

@Rafi Bro,have you heard of anything from your side, any thoughts on this?

5 soliders lightly wounded, it is the number of casualties being circulated on Chinese social media.

Actually have seen some gruesome pictures and videos of dead and dying indian soldiers.

What is apparent is that the CO and at least 1 other soldier was taken out by a gunshot wound to the head.

Also that a couple of indians were decapitated, others had limbs missing, like I said pretty gruesome.

From what I hear, the PLA was very methodical and workman like, like they trained this out. They were also ruthless, all the indians were tracked down, the dead and some wounded were thrown into the river.

This is their last resort (Hacked our com,lol) as they can't said they count our casualties during the mid-night after their soliders flee and fell into the river and freezed to death.

Stupid people are easy to convince with these cheap tricks. Hacked coms of 300 dead terrorist campers too. Somehow those they supposedly killed communicated using hackable radio to report how dead they are. India is truly ridiculous which is why since 1950 they have gone from middle world development and wealth to lowest number last position in the world. lol too stupid and too busy about fake mightiness. They talked about how Chinese are paper tiger and really weak and then when really start to fight listen to some of these pussies. Now they are about giving us some respect and admitting all of sudden that PLA is very strong military so they expect losses. Before it is all Chinese weapon will break before firing. :woot::woot::woot: Very quick change in attitude.

Actually have seen some gruesome pictures and videos of dead and dying indian soldiers.

What is apparent is that the CO and at least 1 other soldier was taken out by a gunshot wound to the head.

Also that a couple of indians were decapitated, others had limbs missing, like I said pretty gruesome.

From what I hear, the PLA was very methodical and workman like, like they trained this out. They were also ruthless, all the indians were tracked down, the dead and some wounded were thrown into the river.

That can't be true, we are not savages, we Chinese don't behave like that, Indian media just goes crazy making up those gruesome stories.

a375eebcf72a4864ab3dfda661c9405b_th.jpg

And these indians were hunting down innocent, unarmed Kashmiris. Karma is the real Bitch!! :enjoy: :enjoy:

PLA Death Squads Hunted Down Indian Troops in Galwan in Savage Execution Spree, Say Survivors
https://www.news18.com/news/india/p...ge-execution-spree-say-survivors-2673347.html

Furious hand-to-hand fighting raged across the Galwan river valley for over eight hours on Monday night, as People’s Liberation Army assault teams armed with iron rods as well as batons wrapped in barbed wire hunted down and slaughtered troops of the 16 Bihar Regiment, a senior government official familiar with the debriefing of survivors at hospitals in Leh has told News18.

The savage combat, with few parallels in the history of modern armies, is confirmed to have claimed the lives of at least 23 Indian soldiers, including 16 Bihar’s commanding officer, Colonel Santosh Babu, many because of protracted exposure to sub-zero temperatures the Indian Army said late on Tuesday.

Stupid people are easy to convince with these cheap tricks. Hacked coms of 300 dead terrorist campers too. Somehow those they supposedly killed communicated using hackable radio to report how dead they are. India is truly ridiculous which is why since 1950 they have gone from middle world development and wealth to lowest number last position in the world. lol too stupid and too busy about fake mightiness. They talked about how Chinese are paper tiger and really weak and then when really start to fight listen to some of these pussies. Now they are about giving us some respect and admitting all of sudden that PLA is very strong military so they expect losses. Before it is all Chinese weapon will break before firing. :woot::woot::woot: Very quick change in attitude.

Actually you are denied your own media statement...

Your chief editors are only telling that casualties has happened in Chinese side as well but not publishing by government.

If your government hides information from you than it does not meant that nothing happened!

I really don't think this is true ... killing prisoners of war is not typical of the Chinese military, dating back to the Korean War. In 1962, the Indian prisoners of war were treated very well ... even if this is no longer the case, it seems hard to understand why China would go around executing Indian troops in blatant contravention of the Geneva Conventions (even if this is an undeclared war).

:enjoy: :enjoy:

PLA Death Squads Hunted Down Indian Troops in Galwan in Savage Execution Spree, Say Survivors
https://www.news18.com/news/india/p...ge-execution-spree-say-survivors-2673347.html

Furious hand-to-hand fighting raged across the Galwan river valley for over eight hours on Monday night, as People’s Liberation Army assault teams armed with iron rods as well as batons wrapped in barbed wire hunted down and slaughtered troops of the 16 Bihar Regiment, a senior government official familiar with the debriefing of survivors at hospitals in Leh has told News18.

The savage combat, with few parallels in the history of modern armies, is confirmed to have claimed the lives of at least 23 Indian soldiers, including 16 Bihar’s commanding officer, Colonel Santosh Babu, many because of protracted exposure to sub-zero temperatures the Indian Army said late on Tuesday.
Indian propaganda machies goes crazy making up ghost stories to scare 5 years olds.

Did they die by bullets and explosions??

can somebody summarise the whole ordeal?

Has China been advancing in Indian territory?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom