What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

They even cannot trust Indian Army. Only good at running and falling from mountains.

They even cannot finish a fight which they themselves began.

Incompetence in India at every level.

Everything is masked, filters at each level. Stop this secrecy and let us know what and why things go out of hand. Lots of lives lost.

Just this post along show the pathetic-ness of the Indians

Instead of calling faul for the Chinese-side action (Proven dead of their commander), they resolute to claim actually they just kill more Chinese despite no logic behind this (impossilbe for the Chinese to lose lots men in a melee fight if they can kill the commander of the indian troop and capture the vice commander of the troop and some 30-40 soldiers:rofl:).

This suggest what? they just don't dare to get even with the Chinese, they just take the loss and go home get some self-wanking or wiki-editing:rofl:

In this regard, they don't have the guts like the Arabians in the middle-east, they can admit the US/Israel killed their men and at least trying to get even with them in real fight, instead of wik-editing, you get the picture:rofl:

You mean Xi came out and made a statement?
Can you post the video please?

And if you wanted a statement from India, it has already been said,
whole of ladakh is ours and we are more than happy to kill & die to get it.

Like I said, welcome to the party.
We both will be seeing each other a lot over next few years ;)
Where is the Indian statement? Where is "we are more than happy to kill & die to get it"? Why wait for a few years? Why don't you do it now? Shupa powa can only issue warnings?

We got photos of everything that happened. Some of those even shared and then deleted from the internet but still my dear Indians they are there to find if you want. Some members here still have at least one.

You can make up any number of Chinese "casualty" but no photo just magic immediate counting skills of Indians. Remember when Pakistan killed your Mig-21 and Su-30? Immediately after your media must soothe its raped asshole and keep saying you also killed F-16. So who lies? Remember all the Mig-21's missiles?

Remember you said Chinese are pussy army and retreated last week? So how come your jawans are tied up again and again and some killed now? You got caught lying again! How can this happen if we are scared of you and retreated?

We have warned you repeatedly but this Indian ego is too big and definitely bigger than your ability. So I guess send more of your children to die. We will make it quick for them don't worry. Then you can make up more lies to comfort yourself. Also No Galwan for you! naughty Indian.

@Hachiman How are you finding these on FR24? Tell me
upload_2020-6-17_11-9-11.jpeg

Sab kuch bta doon yahaan?
allamaiqbalpoetry11.jpg

Even with the 'intercept' :rofl:,this article only claim 40 injury and 'death'... Then those even more shameless media make it 40 'death'... Let me tell you, life here is not as cheap as in your slum land... If you dare to kill 40 of our soldiers, you'd better pack your stuff now like this:
But the fact is you can claim whatever your media want, be it 40, 4 hundred, 4 thousand, or 4 million, it does not matter at all...lol...
I am not an Indian. =) That said, just find it funny that their NSA cannot track communications for crap and gets surprised by the Chinese but now knows about 43 cas. =)

Both sides officially now have confirmed that more than 20 Indians killed and over 40 currently still under PLA tea drinking ceremony. Many missing still from Indian army. Chinese casualties are injuries and so far no deaths.

So many captured and some returned to chickenshit Indian Army who does ninja raids at night and then got fucked properly. This is absolute win for China it is so strong we have given some space for India to not totally go into meltdown. Indian media dotheads want to talk strong still. These people are worms. Makes it harder for CCP to continue offering this goodwill and let them back down. Chinese side may have suffered a some injuries but unlikely to have suffered any deaths. Absolutely all official sources from every country is saying India suffered at least 20 killed and the rest is beyond counting. We already returned some and still holding some.

India after this brutal rape is using media to soothe rape wounds and creating fake stories about Chinese CO and Chinese casualties of 43 which if even true is mostly light injuries. China will call how many died because it improves our position. Right now it is keeping it open so that Indians can feel good when they touch themselves after brutal rape. Fucking losers talk like big guy for 20 years and now give us this little challenge. Grow some balls and use your weapons next time. Unfortunately vagina Modi has gone into hiding and will not fire single bullet don't even think about using bramouse piece of shit 1990s Chinese rejected missile which is Indian hyperduper weapon.

I am not an Indian. =) That said, just find it funny that their NSA cannot track communications for crap and gets surprised by the Chinese but now knows about 43 cas. =)
Yes, Bro. This is funny.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom