What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

The Chinese government already said the Galwan Valley belongs to China and our soldiers are not going anywhere. It is Modi who has mysteriously disappeared LMFAO.

You mean Xi came out and made a statement?
Can you post the video please?

And if you wanted a statement from India, it has already been said,
whole of ladakh is ours and we are more than happy to kill & die to get it.

Like I said, welcome to the party.
We both will be seeing each other a lot over next few years ;)

Indians don't want to believe their Media or Modi anymore because lies are too big, too visible and too painful.

upload_2020-6-17_16-7-5.png

I don't see soft reaction... global times sending warnings from yesterday.... I can point at least 3-4 times within 24 hours..

it's not a normal...
I am referring to PLA official statement, btw you clearly don't know how our media works, global times isn't as important as most of the foreigners thought, they have jackshit info when it comes to PLA.

Indians don't want to believe their Media or Modi anymore because lies are too big, too visible and too painful.

View attachment 642402
The Indian media will always give a Chinese casualty count in the range of 1 to 2x to make it seem that they won ... but there are still rational Indians who can see through this BS. If you claim a number of Chinese soldiers died, stick with that number ... every revision up lowers the credibility.

View attachment 642402

They even cannot trust Indian Army. Only good at running and falling from mountains.

They even cannot finish a fight which they themselves began.

Incompetence in India at every level.

Not really. I know how fast China is advancing because I have been there often. Personally I’d prefer to move to Singapore if possible actually.
It doesn't matter if you visit China on a tourist visa. You are not a Chinese citizen. Please change your flag to your country of citizenship: USA.

They even cannot trust Indian Army. Only good at running and falling from mountains.

They even cannot finish a fight which they themselves began.

Incompetence in India at every level.
Despite of soliders falling and freezed to death, they still have full control over the battle field and counts our casulities and some how raised from a few to a few dozen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom