What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Seems operations are still going on. Where are our OSINT PDFians.

All Media channels are confirming PLA CO also KIA. Any info on Chinese Media?

That's why you slander others for being "fake news". I just said the thoughts of the individual and never said it was "absolutely right" or "it is news". And you claim it is fake news, then threaten to denounce MOD

You have your own opinion. Other people have their own thoughts. And you threaten to denounce others because their thoughts are not the same as yours.

Lies and hypocrisy

Report if you like. I do not care

Stay on topic.

Per Chinese media, it was India which escalated it,
And you don't see us going to anyone, let alone UN.

Putting it bluntly, we are more than happy to die and kill,
Now it's up to the Chinese leadership to take a call on whether they want a repeat of this.
The Chinese government already said the Galwan Valley belongs to China and our soldiers are not going anywhere. It is Modi who has mysteriously disappeared LMFAO.

That same source was the ANI source ... which is the same source that is magically revising up the Chinese count whenever the Indian count goes up.
Let it go. Soldiers died. Instead of mourning them, your cheerleaders are encouraging us to count the deceased. Both these nations made their bed and it's time for them to sleep on it. This thread has gone long enough with insults. It's time to poise and reflect. I would be mocked for this post, no doubt.

217 pages of Oooh.. Chinese killed Indians.. I suggest sensible people to think on it and move on.

the same chinese media works overnight to dish out warnings and threats to the world is sitting so silent.... :lol:

entire night the helicopters were lifting dead bodies and injured soldiers .... but hay casualties are zero. They all bought back to life or cured by a magic potion....

your local people have right to know the casualties when their only son is being sent to do the duties... that only son is now disappeared and will come back in a body bag.

this is exactly how the media blacked out in china when the wuhan virus spread. all the whistle blowers were silenced or killed.

xi' regime will be coming to and end prematurely it seems..... he is a complete failure on all fronts.

How many of the copters? and how do you know they are there to lift died bodies and wounded soldiers? Pictures or videos?And how do you know that? just run out of face-saving excuses?

Not a single Chinese soldier died in this encounter, and none of any being captured, so just show me any picture of died PLA bodies or wounded one in this encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajai is getting direct feed from PLA. I am wondering whether Modi is also in PLA custody. Not heard from him for last 2 days.

I think salwar is more comfortable than Saari.
Ajai Shukla and few others kept telling the truth to Indian public but nobody listened and now you loose 20 and you are still in denial

Thus the reason of the soft tune PLA official statement.

I don't see soft reaction... global times sending warnings from yesterday.... I can point at least 3-4 times within 24 hours..

it's not a normal...

In the North:
upload_2020-6-17_11-4-17.png

Back
Top Bottom