What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Are you even aware it's a lose-lose situation for india? Even if China accepts 100 fatalities as a propagana warfare it only forms a new moral ground for China to futher its hold in Ladakh - both with respect to time & space.

You should be grateful to Modi China isn't accepting a fatality on their side.

You did something unilaterally ( scrapping Article 370), China did it unilaterally too. It's a quid pro quo.

Now dont run away, and dont bring Bollywood canvas to the theater.

And most importantly, don't provoke China for anything onwards. Especially when nobody in the world stands with you.

I don't know when you understand that Chinese does not fchking care about A 370 or Kashmir! also, they will never ever fight for Pakistan!

They only care about their interest and this clash happened because india is building roads near the chinese claim lands.... this is only reason for this clash..rest are BS

A couple of indians had what looked like gunshots, not confirmed forensics.
I don't think guns were used. The article suggests nothing of this sort. Maybe batons with barbed wires created some wounds that look like gunshots.

From what I hear - my foot.... pls be a just cheerleader.... if can't then provide the source.
I have seen those photos and they are not nice to look at.

Some are already on twitter. I won't share them because it is against forum rules. PLA and GOC will also not release those photos because it will only provoke indians.

Indian media still doesn't know the extent of damage indians have suffered... There is a reason why GOI and its armed forces are mum.

Ajai shukla is right but even he is not entirely accurate in telling the damage. Casualties will rise dramatically on indian side. Guaranteed.

Prasar Bharati is a bureau of Indian government:

Abhay ___, purisrar bharti news lay k aa, ya pansari bharti news... Tumhari government numbers apnay pichwaray se bnati rehti hai. 300 balakot casualties ch... As long as no confirmation from Chinese Army/gov(because its one entity) comes, tum beshak 43 bnao, 45 bnao ya 100, it doesn't matter.

Thats IAF ELINT aircraft.

32422970075_24fb115eac_b.jpg

Already done. Can't trust these rapists and savages with 70 IQ. Meanwhile Indians in China treated well still and no attacks at all. Difference is obvious. Actually this whole thing is not even news in China. Just mostly Chinese military watchers and political people. Most Chinese are not even really that aware of this apart from a few minutes of news reporting. Meanwhile India's asshole reached new levels of temperature. Scientists think we if can harness India asshole temperature, it is better than nuclear fusion!

This is the funny part. Indians say that chinese did it to deflect domestic attention but how it is deflecting attention if these incidents are not even being reported in mainstream chinese media.
Indians are stupid.

Back
Top Bottom