What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

It was an unfortunate incident .
We respects the Chinese after all it was not like other nations where terrorists were used in name of asymetric warfare .
Both of them were in the uniform that represents their great nations and there was casualities on both side .
We dont want a war because it wil cause global economic meltdown and a total disaster in Asia .

It must be remain as localised issue even though both of them were calculates a lot of strategic moves.
Why should we embolden the West through such reckless actions?

Nope, China can definitely force India to withdraw Article 370.
what the hell for? China simply wants its lands back. it was willing to let the status quo remain for the foreseeable future, but the revocation of 370 put a kibosh on that. now asking or forcing them bharatis to restore 370 means giving back Galwan which is a big no no.

you've left it too late, dude you should have reversed it when originally asked

China's wants to cut India down to size. Occupying Galwan Valley is sufficient to teach them a lesson for now but India probably will escalate.

It would be foolish for India to escalate this... It will run to other forums such as the UN to get China to come to the talking table...

India has never been a nation of real fighters... That's why throughout their history they have been occupied by foreign powers...

They can only rape and Lynch innocent civilians... But nothing beyond that.

How old are you? That will be political suicide for Modi and BJP. They are not dumb.
Infact staying on your mistake for longer means losing territory...We love it if modi dont change the stats of IOK..DAYS Are close when three countries will attake india..which will give new countries on world map...india is country which once in every 100 years rulled by outsiders..this is long proven history last 900 years..

Many of the Chinese diaspora seem to be pro-Indian or fear war, while Chinese citizens have bravado and courage in abundance.

This is quite interesting. Our diaspora is similar too and different from our citizens.
The Chinese diaspora is a bunch of traitors and their children. The think China is poor and backwards. That's why they live in America.

I’ve been to China many times.

A war between China and India doesn’t benefit either country.

The same from Indian sides... Any casualties from both countries are not acceptable because no one get the any benefits

Even if the Chinese agrees 43 ,we dont have to consider it .
Because we knows how things are manipulated behind the iron curtain

India is a fascist state, they never backdown. You don't understand their mindset.

Today all of China saw Indian manipulations and treachery.

Most Indians are good people like most Pakistanis and Chinese. It’s the politicians who are manipulative. It’s unfortunate to see the fighting escalate when both sides can benefit far more with peace.

not like other nations where terrorists were used in name of asymetric warfare .

Calling the rebellion of occupied natives as Terrorist is a lie. For a Kashmiri they represent freedom fighters.

indian-army-officer-who-tied-a-kashmiri-to-jeep-awarded-1495488305-5539.jpg

Sorry as per the Chinese sources only.. 5 casualties from Chinese and Indian sources are saying 40+.

believed me! No one trust on your government statement... On such incidents.

I just saying casualties happened at both sides
:-):wave: If you are referring to the lady, don't, she cited the Indian source yesterday.

It was an unfortunate incident .
We respects the Chinese after all it was not like other nations where terrorists were used in name of asymetric warfare .
Both of them were in the uniform that represents their great nations and there was casualities on both side .
We dont want a war because it wil cause global economic meltdown and a total disaster in Asia .

It must be remain as localised issue even though both of them were calculates a lot of strategic moves.
Why should we embolden the West through such reckless actions?
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:pop::pop::pop:
I like your submissive and cowardly behavior in front of more powerful country.
But not surprised because its in genes of hindus.

The Chinese diaspora is a bunch of traitors and their children. The think China is poor and backwards. That's why they live in America.

Yes, I have met them and they are unique. They think they are white.

Chinese from China always have so many positive things to say about Pakistanis. Really great people.

Our diaspora are confused and became Arabs, so I understand what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom