What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Obviously Bollywood is from India, which is a party to this conflict.
I was talking about Bollywood's detachment from reality and matrix like enslaving effect it has on the average Indian

What is the cheerleaders part in this conflict expect, wait cheerleading?
We are a party to this conflict and we are cheering the winning side unlike the Bollywood version which is probably not even on the drawing board as the not so creative writers are in shock as of now

Like I said, Internet bravado. For one thing, China will be seen as enemy by Indian public. That's all this episode accomplished. Cheerleaders you can carry on.
No it won't ... I can guarantee both sides will forget about this incident in a couple months. India needs China to prosper economically. Besides China who do you think would be willing to invest tens or hundreds of billions of dollars into India? No wonder why the Indian gov and Modi are staying quiet about this incident

common sense would say that the mighty and large force would have pushed the weaker ones into a corner to the point that they fell off the cliff into the ravine ....heavier and large troops don't get push off the hilltop
That would be true, had the loose soil of cliff not given away, under the weight of so many soldiers.

What more is there to explain other than fake news? Someone probably just conjured a random number and threw it to the media as a face saving measure for India ... what else is there to say. As always, the Indian side will play victim and try to spin such incidents as a heroic tale of their "outnumbered" troops "bravely" defending their territory. The Chinese intercepts part is just to add fake credibility

let the chinese refute this and come clean... why are you defending this? its very unusual for anyone else defending.

US hopes for 'peaceful resolution' after India-China clash
Last Updated On 17 June,2020 06:58 am

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States voiced hope that India and China will peacefully resolve differences after New Delhi said at least 20 troops died in the Asian powers deadliest clash in decades.

"Both India and China have expressed a desire to de-escalate, and we support a peaceful resolution of the current situation," a State Department spokesperson said.

The spokesperson said the United States was "closely monitoring" the situation and, referring to India s announcement of casualties, said: "We offer our condolences to their families."

US President Donald Trump last month said he was ready to mediate between India and China, although his administration could not offer further details on what he was proposing.

The State Department spokesperson said Trump discussed the situation with China in a June 2 phone call with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

India is an emerging ally of the United States, which has mounting friction with China on multiple fronts.

Alice Wells, then the top State Department official for South Asia, last month said that China was seeking to upset the status quo with India and had to be "resisted."

https://dunyanews.tv/en/World/550006-US-hopes-for-/'peaceful-resolution/'-after-India-China-clash

let the chinese refute this and come clean... why are you defending this? its very unusual for anyone else defending.
Because this sounds like nonsense to me ... yesterday I saw that the Indians suffered 3 killed and immediately they said the Chinese lost 5 to 7 people. Now I see over 20 Indians killed and they claim 43 Chinese dead. I can guarantee that if India announces the death toll to be higher in the coming days, they will revise the Chinese death toll even higher.

Don't know about Israel, they are a democracy, they have to rigorously report all their casualties.

It's not about us, it's about you, a win or a loss, ultimately a government is answerable to its own people.

But if your government does not believe that you people are equipped to handle the truth and them keeping you in the dark, keeps you people happy, finding excuses for them, then all the power to you. May you stay in dark for ever.

Israel doesn't confirm nor deny military action against others, even to its own people, it's common practice, don't delude yourself.

I was talking about Bollywood's detachment from reality and matrix like enslaving effect it has on the average Indian

We are a party to this conflict and we are cheering the winning side unlike the Bollywood version which is probably not even on the drawing board as the not so creative writers are in shock as of now

All through out the thread the actual chinese are pretty mild in their reactions and are unanimously wants a peaceful relationship with India. Cheerleaders wants the opposite. Lol.

How are you party to this conflict? If you really are why not open another front from your side, rather than bravado on an internet forum. Lol.

Do you know how many chinese casulities?

As it is confirmed that casualties happened at chinese side as well before telling they won and jumping at outside the boundary-line?

Reliable sources within China are now confirming 7 fatalities of PLA soldiers. It says that Indian soldiers transgressed their territory. After repeated warnings, there was a fight in which Indian commanding officer was the first casualty.
Retd Indian soldier Major Gaurav is tweeting about heavy firing on LAC. The situation may spiral into a bloody coflict where heavy arms could be used. This is not the time to fight a war. The world economy may shatter. I say sit on the peace table and resolve. One way might be to restore Laddakh's previous special status as per the 1953 resolution. Jammu can be the union territory. I'm suspecting this is the Chinese demand.

Reliable sources within China are now confirming 7 fatalities of PLA soldiers. It says that Indian soldiers transgressed their territory. After repeated warnings, there was a fight in which Indian commanding officer was the first casualty.
Retd Indian soldier Major Gaurav is tweeting about heavy firing on LAC. The situation may spiral into a bloody coflict where heavy arms could be used. This is not the time to fight a war. The world economy may shatter. I say sit on the peace table and resolve. One way might be to restore Laddakh's previous special status as per the 1953 resolution. Jammu can be the union territory. I'm suspecting this is the Chinese demand.
If you have "reliable" sources then please link them ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom