What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

When will Vietnam enter the war to save India?

More like who will save China now?
All we are seeing is lot of articles by Chinese controlled media for peace...

What do you think happened yesterday?
Only Indian soldiers died?

Probably for the first time in decades that any nation has decided to kill & die to stop the Chinese in it's tracks.

Watch this thread for next month, you will realize that dragons don't exist and have never existed ;)

I have studies all religions(all the major ones at least) and realized.

In words of Karl Marx - "religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand."

and they have one thing in common.

In words of Seneca the younger - "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.'

Since you have studied religions all the major ones, why are you then giving me examples of infidels? why don't you yourself be an example?

They are so out of touch with reality. Indians win only in Bollywood, they even turn battles which they lost like Panipat as some kinds of victories in their movies.

Totally delusional people. Best analogy is a cheap knockoff of Nazis.
I sometimes too wish to see actual photo, videos released from our side, they simply can't understand the good gesture, facesaving.

Watch this thread for next month, you will realize that dragons don't exist and have never existed ;)
Mark.

My analysis:

Albert Einstein said that the World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. And then I read news that recently Indians are getting their soldiers killed in hand to hand combat in some mountains lol. Good to see modern soldiers practicing for the future.

On a serious note, I don't expect any escalation. Their will only be POLITICAL changes in the region. The losing side will be only Modi and not Indian nation state. I say this because India is set to become the frontier for the next Cold War. (last time it was Pakistan's turn).

India's miscalculations and disorientation under Modi have affected India's global stance. The failed surgical strikes are also an example and now it the Ladakh fiasco.

I also dont expect the Kashmir problem to be solved if China is doing a small power show in Ladakh. Bajwa uncle is not thinking of invading Kashmir nor he is taking any advice from PDF. In order to change the status quo in Kashmir, huge political, economic and military factors need to be changed. For example: Situation in Kashmir cannot be changed for the will of the people living there (no one cares about people in International Relations) , however the following points can initiate change the status quo over Kashmir:

1) Water terrorism of India worsens and it becomes a matter of survival for Pakistan.
2) A civil war breaks in either India or Pakistan.
3) WWIII
4) China becomes a hyper-power and India becomes an extremely weak state (can't happen as India is weakened by a bad political setup and the disorientation is temporary)

The main point is that the skirmishes in Ladakh are just "tactical happenings". Just like the 27th February "happening". Such blunders are embarrassing but have little affect on future outcomes. Such events attract a lot of traffic over defence forums for trolling and memes (just look at this thread go on and on with utter garbage, point scoring), but you will seldom find a good analysis that assesses the situation from a neutral position that can help a normal person understand the situation and predict the coming future. I would want the moderators to be more generous with positive ratings and an option to show messages with positive rating in a thread. This will help clean out 95% of this thread.

The skirmishes in Ladakh show a weak Indian resolve to defend her territory. According to International law, India is entitled to build infrastructure on her side of the border, but when China thought that those projects were a threat to national security and the CPEC, Beijing initiated an offensive by justifying the offensive through technicalities in previous agreements.

The situation is favorable for Pakistan but in the long run,....I just hope that the Pak-China relation continues to be one based on mutual courtesy and respect. The last thing I want is Pakistan becoming a client state of China after the total collapse of India under Modi. (this is something, maybe, coming way into the future)

So in a nutshell, just enjoy this victory over India as CPEC is a bit safer, maybe. But at the same time I want PDFians to understand that the skirmish does not mean that its time to invade Kashmir from 2 sides. War cannot solve the Kashmir problem as there will be no one to enjoy the gains achieved from the war.

Your analysis has lots of gaps and makes no sense. I don't even have the 30 minus to go through it and break it apart.

This is a huge event. First time both sides traded fire leading to casualties in over 50+ years. This event is as big as the US drawdown in Afghanistan. This front has always been ignored by India/China. Soldiers stationed on this border don't even carry guns. All this is set to change rapidly after these events.

No it is to celebrate the loss of lungi of Indians and India in public and for world to see there is nothing that you guys are boasting about.

India showed the world how poorly trained they are by missing the target with the most latest bombs, got their *** kicked by Pakistan Airforce, got bombed at six different locations , got their plane shot down and shot their own as well and now finally loose 20 soldiers without firing a bullet to China.....

It’s laughable and pathetic performance by a country as big as India . Perhaps you guys should fight with Bhutan to prove your strength.
Like I said, Internet bravado. For one thing, China will be seen as enemy by Indian public. That's all this episode accomplished. Cheerleaders you can carry on.

I have studies all religions(all the major ones at least) and realized.

In words of Karl Marx - "religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand."

and they have one thing in common.

In words of Seneca the younger - "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.'

If you think that religion is useless then why use the terminology? Either way, shaheed has religious connotations why does a secular Indian Hindu army use that to describe their dead? Indians have a serious identity crisis. From biryani to the way you guys dress it is all from another place. Even you have changed your ideology to not match your compadres.

A master strategy by China, slowly cutting off Ladakh from rest of India. It's out Indian hand now.
swarajya%2F2020-05%2F2f294ca1-dff1-4865-853d-d02a5d48003e%2FHistory_map__1_.jpg

Last edited:
6f6e9153-72e8-42de-b050-5f182db1fa1a.png

Can someone please explain to me what's this "Chinese intercepts"? I'm concerned because the number could be missing a few 0s at the end.

You're going to wait 10 to 20 years to be proven right or is it that you just want the situation to de-escalate quickly as of now

No, I am going.... because we already know that casualties happened in Chinese side at well...

Only count is not confirmed "Officially"

If you think that religion is useless then why use the terminology? Either way, shaheed has religious connotations why does a secular Indian Hindu army use that to describe their dead? Indians have a serious identity crisis. From biryani to the way you guys dress it is all from another place. Even you have changed your ideology to not match your compadres.

Because it is secular it uses all three terminologies, Christian , Hindu and Islamic, regardless of the faith of the soldier ..who laid down his or her life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom