What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

6f6e9153-72e8-42de-b050-5f182db1fa1a.png

Can someone please explain to me what's this "Chinese intercepts"? I'm concerned because the number could be missing a few 0s at the end.
What more is there to explain other than fake news? Someone probably just conjured a random number and threw it to the media as a face saving measure for India ... what else is there to say. As always, the Indian side will play victim and try to spin such incidents as a heroic tale of their "outnumbered" troops "bravely" defending their territory. The Chinese intercepts part is just to add fake credibility

This is completely insignificant compared to the Bollywood decisive victory which will be spun by Modi's minions in the days to come. Stay tuned
Obviously Bollywood is from India, which is a party to this conflict. What exactly is the cheerleaders part in this conflict except wait cheerleading?

Because it is secular it uses all three terminologies, Christian , Hindu and Islamic, regardless of the faith of the soldier ..who laid down his or her life.

Using all three doesn't mean it conforms to secularism. It is actually anti-secular. Secular is the absence of all religious or spiritual ideas. Not the acceptance of all religions. Ever heard of separation of church and state? LOL . You barely understand secularism let alone all major religions of the world.

Thats because he was rescued the next moment and fallowed by this action lol

EZWLTGJU0AE2k7O

Is a thief going to announce he robed 100 million from a bank? No right? China is quite because they killed many many many Indian soldiers and are the aggressors and right so. :enjoy:
Mate, not a good thing showing images of dead. Irrespective of nationality. It actually serves no purpose.

Using all three doesn't mean it conforms to secularism. It is actually anti-secular. Secular is the absence of all religious or spiritual ideas. Not the acceptance of all religions. Ever heard of separation of church and state? LOL . You barely understand secularism let alone all major religions of the world.
Using all 3 without any religious connotation ..does.

I think next mega move will be from China in coming winter. Because Indian supply lines not accessible in winter. Plus, there is only one highway Indian built to connect Ladakh region from rest of India. If China cut the road, then Indians are doomed.
China doesn't want to escalate. The current military focus is Taiwan and South China Sea. No firearm was used in this clash by both sides, which means nobody is interested in open warfare.

I would, but then me giving a piece of my mind, on what I think about religious nutjobs .. might not be much appreciated .. especially here.
The people you've quoted in the previous post, are they infallible in nature? Or are they Bhagwan ka Roop? If not why are you taking their word for it? They are just as common as you and me don't you think?

ANI is the mouthpiece of the BJP-led government. I do not expect China to be clear about their casualty figures (casualty doesn't just mean dead people, it also refers to injured people) but then again, I don't expect any Indian sources to be credible. This is still a developing situation but the point is, even if China lost a hundred soldiers (not that I believe they did), they still hold Indian territory.

Most soldiers died because they fell into the ravine, as cliff gave away. So who ever had larger number troops on the cliff, suffered heavier casualties.
common sense would say that the mighty and large force would have pushed the weaker ones into a corner to the point that they fell off the cliff into the ravine ....heavier and large troops don't get push off the hilltop

This does not make any sense, what is the story in chinese media. Why are you quoting UK media?

Why is everyone so curious about casualties? So people could compare which side killed more. Then the winner could claim victory of the battle? I am so grieved to see people getting excited about death tolls.

And I don't think Chinese government gonna reveal the actual number in the near future. No matter Chinese casualties is more or less than Indian, revealing it now only would escalate the tension. 2020 is already a mess, let's not adding a war between 2 nuclear countries to it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom