What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Reminding everone again.. Please keep the discussion productive and discuss the incident within forum rules.

If you want to post memes or jokes, there is a specific thread for that.
Fk the hindu Fascist Modi. Ban me if you like sir, our eyes are still full of tears for that Kashmiri man who said the sun in the sky couldnt see my wifes face but a hindu soldier...... Yeah only a Muslim Soul understands What he was meant to say, Not the rapist bastards of Modi gang who value cow urine More than their women. I hope before the dust settles, China gives these guys a bloody nose.

Now ndtv confirmation of 17 soldiers sucumb to their injuries makes total casualties to 20 soldier. Theirvwere 43 casualties to Chinese side to . its worst clashes in 40 years.

Am gonna call it a night and go pray Isha and hit the bed....i will end this at the following note....

Condolences to the men who died in the skirmish, they fought for their country bravely and followed the orders of their superior even if that meant a call to their death....May they rest in peace....

To the Bhakts watching this thread and Modi g if you are also one of the guests viewing this thread ...this is for you....:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Ye koi time hai isha parhne ka ?

upload_2020-6-16_22-23-47.jpeg

General J.D Bakhshi upset and rightly speaking, to much fakeness by Indians, while Indian soldiers are dying, loosing Strategic heights:

Difference between a General and a Major:

Counting & comparing dead, sign of a weak man. Where as Major Gaurav Arya spewing up ugly lies and double speaking, he was just couple of weeks saying, India-China border never had any casualties. Chinese are sissies, wimps etc, Kaisa diya China nein?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom