What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

See I told you guys, IA justified the casualty number by claiming that more men died later due to critical injuries
20200616_211544.jpg

The thing is, you don't decided what the Afghan Army does. It's your PM and military that does that. You'll reply by saying how India can force Afghan PM to send its army? Well, that you will witness only when it will actually happen if Pakistan starts getting too naughty.

And what kind of an Afghan are you who says Pakistan will just steamroll Afghan army. Clearly suspicious.

What Afghan "Govt" the Mayor of Kabul who cant run 80 percent of the country

Firstly, Afghanistan is a brother nation with Pakistan. This is something that Indians need to understand. Second It is about capability not about jovialness. Afghan army does not have control of its country and has lost 1 billion dollars in funding by the US taxpayer. They are itching to make peace with Pakistan. No afghan leader will ever make the mistake of sending their army over to Pakistan. The afghans did not attack Pakistan when the US army was in full control of Afghanistan and the Taliban was on the back foot. Why would they attack now when 80% of Afghanistan is not in their control. There are two heads of state in Afghanistan and Ghani is trying to find legitimacy. Abdullah Abdullah is most likely going to stay and he will have to make peace with Pakistan and Taliban. Afghanistan's puppet government is extremely weak and the last thing they would do is attack a country like Pakistan.
Money my friend.

The thing is, you don't decided what the Afghan Army does. It's your PM and military that does that. You'll reply by saying how India can force Afghan PM to send its army? Well, that you will witness only when it will actually happen if Pakistan starts getting too naughty.

And what kind of an Afghan are you who says Pakistan will just steamroll Afghan army. Clearly suspicious.

India has little to no influence over Afghanistan's affairs. What are you talking about? Forcing us to declare war on our brothers? Wake the **** up, moron.

I am one of those Afghans who are born in Laghman and like my people in the east and south we value our Muslim brothers in Pakistan.

The Taliban (read country-side conservative Muslim Afghans) are steamrolling ANA. I can only imagine what Pakistan would do to them.

Stop blabbering, he is the kind of Afghan who live in reality instead of Bollywood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom