What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I am watching "Republic TV".

Arnab is going nuts. Literally shouting from top of his voice.
Just accused a fellow Indian that you are enabler of the Chinese.
This one is a Hindu participant.

Earlier he was having a go at a Muslim participant, he said he is from Kashmir.
g say pagal admi hai arnab! typical bakht!

This guy just lost a visa entry to Pajeetpradesh through this tweet of his. That is, if he was intetester to visiy there ay all.

They are dissatisfied with India, US will surely rethink it's alliance with Bharat to contain China.

I think India is atleast transparent with its casualty count and was quick to share it with the media unlike the Chinese who are still hiding their casualties and haven't shared anything substantial with the media.

Muh "tRANSPARIENT" when you have blow hards who pretend to be like Fox News lol

Afghanistan will never go to war with Pakistan. Firstly, people in the border area (Taliban country) have nothing against Pakistan. Secondly, Pakistan would simply steamroll ANA and be in Kabul within a couple of hours.

Time to be realistic. Wake up, indian.
Lol why do you want to go in that hellhole? Our arty can level Kabul from Khyber district.

China lodges complaint with the Indian Ambassador. Clearly, the high number of casualties on the PLA side, which they're not revealing is forcing this to happen.
Eh?

Look, what on earth kind of bizarre baseless extrapolation and rationalisation is this?? Have you literally lost your basic faculties of logic and reason because of one humbling at the LAC?

Re-read what you wrote objectively. How does the lodging of a diplomatic protest lend any credence to your conclusions whatsoever? There are a hundred other more likely explanations before this one even becomes plausible.

Are you sure?
This is my conjecture based on what I read in forums and social media. The Indian casualties numbers keep going up and I believe they are just the tip of the iceberg.

Please provide sources. We are a facts based forum
The fact is that shots have already been fired. During last night's conflict, it is quite likely shots were not fired based on what I read in Chinese military forums. This suggests the conflict is ongoing instead of an isolated incident last night. The Indian casualties numbers going up and up corroborates this theory.

Last edited:
Afghanistan will never go to war with Pakistan. Firstly, people in the border area (Taliban country) have nothing against Pakistan. Secondly, Pakistan would simply steamroll ANA and be in Kabul within a couple of hours.
The thing is, you don't decided what the Afghan Army does. It's your PM and military that does that. You'll reply by saying how India can force Afghan PM to send its army? Well, that you will witness only when it will actually happen if Pakistan starts getting too naughty.

And what kind of an Afghan are you who says Pakistan will just steamroll Afghan army. Clearly suspicious.

Firstly, Afghanistan is a brother nation with Pakistan. This is something that Indians need to understand. Second It is about capability not about jovialness. Afghan army does not have control of its country and has lost 1 billion dollars in funding by the US taxpayer. They are itching to make peace with Pakistan. No afghan leader will ever make the mistake of sending their army over to Pakistan. The afghans did not attack Pakistan when the US army was in full control of Afghanistan and the Taliban was on the back foot. Why would they attack now when 80% of Afghanistan is not in their control. There are two heads of state in Afghanistan and Ghani is trying to find legitimacy. Abdullah Abdullah is most likely going to stay and he will have to make peace with Pakistan and Taliban. Afghanistan's puppet government is extremely weak and the last thing they would do is attack a country like Pakistan.
The Indians just mean they are paid "proxies" would be used as usual as if Afghanistan would steam roll without Pakistan turning that crap hole into ash if it wanted to via nukes

Time to be realistic. Wake up, indian.
we wont fight you brother.

Back
Top Bottom