What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

They are dissatisfied with India, US will surely rethink it's alliance with Bharat to contain China.

Not that US doesn't want a willing ally but Pajeedpradesh simply default the criteria to be America's ally. Kaloo's simply dont have it in them. Refused to contribute even a single army boot inside Afghanistan on US request.

This is getting out of control!

Around 145 injured and 39 Indian soldiers captured is also being reported. These are some serious numbers and this whole thing is turning into sonething bigger than a STAND OFF!

Yes, this is more than a standoff, this was most certainly an Indian Military operation that went wrong for the Indians.

Oh man, just loving listening to ArNOB right now, these fker are now pointing fingers at each other , it has become a BJP Vs Congress shouting match . hahahahah

Trust me, fk them up, they will release their frustration on each other. :D:D

Like I pointed out earlier after the Chinese gave a nice "whopping" to the Indians they mainly wanting the Indians to handle the domestic media consumption by themselves

When will human beings understand that fighting is not the solution? Living with peace and harmony is the only way forward. Fighting bad. This is so sad, 20 men who died for what? What's gonna happen to their families and children? I feel so sad friends

Eapb0QyVAAEmfcy.jpg

Am gonna call it a night and go pray Isha and hit the bed....i will end this at the following note....

Condolences to the men who died in the skirmish, they fought for their country bravely and followed the orders of their superior even if that meant a call to their death....May they rest in peace....

To the Bhakts watching this thread and Modi g if you are also one of the guests viewing this thread ...this is for you....:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Why would Murica want to attack Pakistan when China would start rolling tanks via the KKH pretty stupid move and Pakistan has nukes too the Americans arent stupid hence they have used proxy conflicts as thats more effective

Honestly, man people have a misunderstanding.. Especially Indians they underestimate Pakistan's importance in this region. Time and time again Pakistan has proved to be vital to peace and stability in this neighborhood and countries like India, Russia and now the USA are starting to see it with their own eyes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom