What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hmm I noticed it when u tagged me. It was removed without any notification, I guess some Iranians complained a lot against me to moderators.
So,just because of some Mullahs complaining,they take away your title?
That cant be 500,impossible,this is a Pakistani forum,not Iranian.
Im sure this was just a misunderstanding?
@Irfan Baloch , @WebMaster ,@Slav Defence ,could you look into this,500 is one of the few who deserves the TT title?

A Turkish saying ''Kan ceker''.
For the translation and explanation,@Sinan ,@telkon @BordoEnes ,@xenon54 @Targon @UkroTurk @revojam and others.
Cinlilerin Turklere DNA olarak daha yakin olmasi gerekir. Anadolu Turklerinin Dogu Turkistandakiler ile akrabaligi 1500 yil onceye dayaniyordur.ondan bin yil once Mancurlar,Mogollar,Turkler ve Cinliler ortak millet olabilir.
Japonlar adada izole olmus,kimseyle karismamis.

I'm ok bro. I was very sad to see the the bombing in Turkey. I hope all is well with our brothers. How have you been?
We are used to it(terror acts) but this time they hit us badly with the death of those German tourists.
We have created to many enemies,i guess.
All good here thanks.

We are used to it(terror acts) but this time they hit us badly with the death of those German tourists.
We have created to many enemies,i guess.
All good here thanks.

I happens bro, there was a blast in Pakistan at a polio centre today. You guys will come through.
Are you currently in Turkey?

I happens bro, there was a blast in Pakistan at a polio centre today. You guys will come through.
Are you currently in Turkey?
What is it with these idiots,dont they understand that polio needs to be eradicated,dont they see their children dying because of it or at least deformed,unreal.
No,im in the Netherlands,next week to Africa for a week,i will be in Turkiye in april.

pkk bittikten sonra dogan ın da pimi çekilir umarım, bu akademisyen denilen ne idugu belirsiz teröristlerin nefes alması bu ulkeye zarar
Bildiri depremi

Cinlilerin Turklere DNA olarak daha yakin olmasi gerekir. Anadolu Turklerinin Dogu Turkistandakiler ile akrabaligi 1500 yil onceye dayaniyordur.ondan bin yil once Mancurlar,Mogollar,Turkler ve Cinliler ortak millet olabilir.
Japonlar adada izole olmus,kimseyle karismamis.

Kafayi peynir ekmekle yemek senin kine denir iste ..Az tarih Dna bilsen bu dedikleriyin sacmaligini cok iyi anlaman gerekir . Dogu turkistanlilarin genetigi cinlilerden cok avrupalilara yakindir . Mancular Mogollar ve turkler arasindaki benzerlikte soy kokenine degil binlerce yillik ayni bolgede yasamanin getirdigi benzerliklerdir.

@Irfan Baloch , @WebMaster ,@Slav Defence ,could you look into this,500 is one of the few who deserves the TT title?

My friend,we have not demoted him b/c he is Israeli.500 was demoted b/c of complains filed by posters and mods.If you would like to suggest any other poster who belongs to Israel,then we will promote him for title.

regards

Thank you for support. :cheers:

My friend,we have not demoted him b/c he is Israeli.500 was demoted b/c of complains filed by posters and mods.If you would like to suggest any other poster who belongs to Israel,then we will promote him for title.

regards
Thanks for clarifying. I actually consider it a compliment that my opponents who cant deal with my arguments instead silently cry to moderators.

I never complained about our Iranian friends or used negative rating anyway.

Thank you for support. :cheers:

Thanks for clarifying. I actually consider it a compliment that my opponents who cant deal with my arguments instead silently cry to moderators.

I never complained about our Iranian friends or used negative rating anyway.

Believe me,we have recently banned few Irani posters as well.As I have discussed earlier that we don't respond with respect to nationalities,but we only seek post quality.If PDF has any sort of bias against any nationality then we wouldn't have welcomed Israelis along with Arab posters to have argument.
Besides,the demotion procedure is two way: Either we prepare demotion list after discussions and post it to webmaster(system-A) or sometimes,management directly notices somethings, demote the poster and send us notification(B).
So,in your case system-B was in function,not A.

regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom