What's new

Çay Bahçesi

bro , y u do dis
I am hungry now but too lazy to make food :cry:
buy a bag of chips?

Nahh mom went shopping, i hate shopping so i go eating everytime till shes done. :D
i remebered something,
in our last Pak Studies class a classmate asked our teacher "Ma'am what do you think of Mustafa kemal Ataturk"
she said "everyone has their opinions, and in my opinion, he was a great leader"
the classmate said "but he abolished Caliphate, and other Islamic things"
our teacher said " what was the use of a Caliph who was a vassal prince under the British?, did Ataturk not gather his forces and beat out the British to save Turkey?, did he not do what was good for his country?"
the boy said ".................ok"

lol, this teacher is really Anti Mullah LAWL

buy a bag of chips?

Bruh

funny-dog-face.jpg

buy a bag of chips?

i remebered something,
in our last Pak Studies class a classmate asked our teacher "Ma'am what do you think of Mustafa kemal Ataturk"
she said "everyone has their opinions, and in my opinion, he was a great leader"
the classmate said "but he abolished Caliphate, and other Islamic things"
our teacher said " what was the use of a Caliph who was a vassal prince under the British?, did Ataturk not gather his forces and beat out the British to save Turkey?, did he not do what was good for his country?"
the boy said ".................ok"

lol, this teacher is really Anti Mullah LAWL
Well he isnt wrong anyway, Ottomans was shadow of their past at that time, Atatürk did what was necessary for our nation.

you eat bag of chips instead of food? :o:
yes, potato chips, salted

Well he isnt wrong anyway, Ottomans was shadow of their past at that time, Atatürk did what was necessary for our nation.
our teacher is a she..............
well our class has many Mullahs, and our teacher is very anti mullah, lets see how things go

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom