What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

The turning point between the turbofan jet engine between China and Russia will be the coming WS-15.

Right now J-31 is starting to test with the WS-13A engine.

View attachment 156405
I wish to see more FC-31 out for testing ... after two years development start to mass production & sell in internatinoal weapon market. UP ~! :tup:

I think it is Brahmos copy ..... may be with some modifications
It is time for China to get out from the area of copying weapons
China have money, scientists and facilities for manufacturing ..... you must create your own style
I believe that China is the upcoming superpower in the world

Yeah,a "copy" is far more potent than the original。:D

By the way,how do you “copy” something as sophisticated as a missile?

By just staring at a photo?:woot:

Well the Americans also gave us the credentials for possessing this stare ability therefor they had ordered the South Koreans not to display the trainers at our Air Show since it contains sensitive technologies.

Why can't Chinese give some detailed specs about their products? they never do, they always keep us speculating...!

14,000 kgf of thrust is the ultimate spec. This puts it slightly below the 117S (14,500 kgf), but very close.

The Taihang engine is already in-production and in-service with the PLAAF. Note the yellow serial numbers on the vertical stabilizer. These are in-service aircraft.
J-11B 8.jpg

215047ir2fz1hof0o86o62.jpg

The Taihang is also in-service with the PLANAF. Note the blue serial numbers. The fact that the PLANAF is willing to use the Taihang should at least give you a clue regarding its reliability. Only a fool would fly an unreliable engine over water.
J-11BH_20.jpg

J-11BH_21.jpg

J-11BH_24a.jpg

J-11BS_08.jpg

J-11BS_61.jpg

The next step would be to power the J-10B/C, J-11D, J-15, and J-16 with the Taihang. So like I said again and again on this forum, there is no need for the Su-35.

14,000 kgf of thrust is the ultimate spec. This puts it slightly below the 117S (14,500 kgf), but very close.

The Taihang engine is already in-production and in-service with the PLAAF. Note the yellow serial numbers on the vertical stabilizer. These are in-service aircraft.
View attachment 157322
View attachment 157323

The Taihang is also in-service with the PLANAF. Note the blue serial numbers. The fact that the PLANAF is willing to use the Taihang should at least give you a clue regarding its reliability. Only a fool would fly an unreliable engine over water.
View attachment 157326
View attachment 157328
View attachment 157329
View attachment 157330
View attachment 157331

The next step would be to power the J-10B/C, J-11D, J-15, and J-16 with the Taihang. So like I said again and again on this forum, there is no need for the Su-35.
Great to see that, rest assure that I was not talking about SU-35..but "detailed specs"...like dry thrust, weight, time between the overhauls etc....because net only tells about the condition of Taihang between 2008/10 in detail & for 2013 it tells of "major breakthrough in metallurgy but not exact specs.

this is why the world should fear the pla

they can "copy"(and improve) any weapon with just a photograph
i hear they been looking at pictures of star destroyers lol

Great to see that, rest assure that I was not talking about SU-35..but "detailed specs"...like dry thrust, weight, time between the overhauls etc....because net only tells about the condition of Taihang between 2008/10 in detail & for 2013 it tells of "major breakthrough in metallurgy but not exact specs.

In any case, the Taihang's 14,000 kgf of maximum thrust is enough to surpass the AL-31F M1 (13,500 kgf) and AL-31FN Series 3 (13,700 kgf). I consider that to be very good news. So unless Russia is willing to sell us large numbers of 117S, which I don't think they want to do, there's nothing left to buy. :tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom