What's new

China Eastern set to operate C919's first commercial flight on Sunday, flying China's busiest domestic flight route from Shanghai to Beijing

That's your delusion unfortunately, brain washed by US mainstream media.
come back to this forum when you have 3 kids, then i can take seriously what you say

i dont take seriously patriots that only say but dont do

come back to this forum when you have 3 kids, then i can take seriously what you say

i dont take seriously patriots that only say but dont do
Probably only people like you want to have 3 or more kids these days.

Last edited:
Likely for the same reasons the Chinese Government has wanted to kill:
Google
Apple
Facebook
Microsoft Windows
Cisco
Twitter
Whatsapp
Zoom
Linkedin
IBM
Western Digital
Github
Symantec
Mozilla Firefox
Youtube
Dropbox
Pinterest
Wikipedia
Reddit
Quora
Snapchat
Vimeo

..and of course the Pakistan Defence Forum.
As long as you don't post anti China propaganda, you are free to do business in China. Did we kill them? Did you see us going around the world and ask everybody to ban them. Google is a CIA spy tool, you know it and I know it. China even allowed Google for many years as long as they follow our rules.
Apple? IBM? they are still doing business as usual over here mate. Symantec is also here,as long as no anti China shit, you are open.

As long as you don't post anti China propaganda, you are free to do business in China. Did we kill them? Did you see us going around the world and ask everybody to ban them. Google is a CIA spy tool, you know it and I know it. China even allowed Google for many years as long as they follow our rules.
Apple? IBM? they are still doing business as usual over here mate. Symantec is also here,as long as no anti China shit, you are open.

LOL! They weren't all about propaganda...try harder to find an excuse.

Huawei and Tik-Tok are not spy tools for the CPC?

Huawei and Tik-Tok are not spy tools for the CPC?
Could be, but then what is the difference between US and China? Same same but different? Why do you think we are your peer competitor. Hell as recent as 10 years ago, we were just a cheap plastic toy maker, but we kept our cool, quietly invested in tech instead of spending trillions in useless wars. And now paper cannot wrap our fire anymore, we are forced to reveal our capabilities. Anyway thanks to Ukraine, we still can buy some time. We need another 10 years of peaceful development, once we cover semicon and engines... Lolololol. Wallah a RMB trading system, digital yuan, protected by 6 carriers and 095 subs. Uhhhhhh the Chinese dream!

Don't fear China, come experience it and go home a changed person. Lolol.

LOL! Whether I visit or not is not going to change the status of those companies.

You can go visit Antartica if you want...that won't change anything either.

LOL! Whether I visit or not is not going to change the status of those companies.

You can go visit Antartica if you want...that won't change anything either.
Come on, the only fear is fear itself. I stayed in the States for a couple of years and I understand your country in and out.

Come on, the only fear is fear itself. I stayed in the States for a couple of years and I understand your country in and out.
Utter bullshid. You guys often jeered at a few Youtubers who lived and worked in China for more than a couple yrs as how that is not enough to understand China. But here you are claiming two measly yrs, probably in a major 'liberal' city, and think you know the US 'in and out'? You are more of a joke than those two Youtube fellas. :lol:

Utter bullshid. You guys often jeered at a few Youtubers who lived and worked in China for more than a couple yrs as how that is not enough to understand China. But here you are claiming two measly yrs, probably in a major 'liberal' city, and think you know the US 'in and out'? You are more of a joke than those two Youtube fellas. :lol:
There are probably 50 to 100k Americans working and staying in China. I think in total few hundred thousand foreigners work and live in China, can't remember the exact number. Guys, don't be afraid of us. Come check it out if I am lying. Is China perfect? No. But i do now the Muslim shop down the road selling kebab is blasting Uighur Turkic music, has a Arabic halal sign and the lady is wearing a hijab. They don't get harassed as long as they don't say death to China. People are living in peace and making money. The amount of violence and anger I see in US.... It is really fcked up, it's not even funny anymore. When i told my friends, it's not safe to walk alone at night in any major US cities, they didn't believe me, US had always been the heavenly country. Sometimes it is good to be ridiculed and insulted, you swallow that anger and work harder and prove others wrong. After a while, you suddenly end up being better. That's my observation in both countries. One country is bitter and angry, the other just continue working no matter what. Elon laughed at BYD and China, and now he is so afraid of BYD expanding into US. No worries, US will come up with another 'national security' measure. Lol

Probably only people like you want to have 3 or more kids these days.

There are probably 50 to 100k Americans working and staying in China. I think in total few hundred thousand foreigners work and live in China, can't remember the exact number. Guys, don't be afraid of us. Come check it out if I am lying. Is China perfect? No. But i do now the Muslim shop down the road selling kebab is blasting Uighur Turkic music, has a Arabic halal sign and the lady is wearing a hijab. They don't get harassed as long as they don't say death to China. People are living in peace and making money. The amount of violence and anger I see in US.... It is really fcked up, it's not even funny anymore. When i told my friends, it's not safe to walk alone at night in any major US cities, they didn't believe me, US had always been the heavenly country. Sometimes it is good to be ridiculed and insulted, you swallow that anger and work harder and prove others wrong. After a while, you suddenly end up being better. That's my observation in both countries. One country is bitter and angry, the other just continue working no matter what. Elon laughed at BYD and China, and now he is so afraid of BYD expanding into US. No worries, US will come up with another 'national security' measure. Lol
you guys should swallow the fact that xi is a failure and a terrorist then

When I was working for Micron and was setting up the Shanghai facility yrs ago, I was told that all Americans must be careful when being outside. Never go alone and BOLO for scam artists and even outright robbery. Micron has a list of their employees, even ABCs, who were victims of petty crimes in China. Many got beaten up. The women molested. Basically, as long as it is known that you are American, you are targeted.

When I was working for Micron and was setting up the Shanghai facility yrs ago, I was told that all Americans must be careful when being outside. Never go alone and BOLO for scam artists and even outright robbery. Micron has a list of their employees, even ABCs, who were victims of petty crimes in China. Many got beaten up. The women molested. Basically, as long as it is known that you are American, you are targeted.
I think you most likely make up these BS out of your mouth.

you guys should swallow the fact that xi is a failure and a terrorist then
Xi is a terrorist is your sick mind only.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom