What's new

China Eastern set to operate C919's first commercial flight on Sunday, flying China's busiest domestic flight route from Shanghai to Beijing

and this is pakistan forum why u spam here?

half the threads here are literally low IQ chiense media propaganda

literally u guys are better off without the low IQ propaganda

both of you and all chinese i know, know chinese propaganda is shit and counterproductive

honestly stop doing it
you are just a brain washed China hater US mouthpiece, no kidding.

Pakistan forum has China and east Asian sections and sections of other regions. you mean this is a strict Pakistan related issues forum? I just wonder why a Chinese leader upset foreigners like you so much?
u gotta stop being in denial, u know chinese hate him more than foreigners do, but only i can actually say it
you are just a brain washed China hater US mouthpiece, no kidding.
check my history, i have never criticized competnence of chinese people or industries, i have worked well with both

also how low do you think chinese birth rate will drop?

_129605005_optimised-china_birthrate-nc.png

maybe it will get close to 0, i dont see u two helping this

maybe spend less time here and go raise 3 kids for xi, he'd probably like that more from you

u gotta stop being in denial, u know chinese hate him more than foreigners do, but only i can actually say it
What...? I m Chinese, are you? didn't you think I m in a better position than you to make comment on it?

What...? I m Chinese, are you? didn't you think I m in a better position than you to make comment on it?
most of my knowledge on china is from my chinese colleagues here in america's scientific community, do their opinions not matter to you?

even my dentist is chinese

i have also been to china for conference

check my history, i have never criticized competnence of chinese people or industries, i have worked well with both

also how low do you think chinese birth rate will drop?

_129605005_optimised-china_birthrate-nc.png

maybe it will get close to 0, i dont see u two helping this

maybe spend less time here and go raise 3 kids for xi, he'd probably like that more from you
Talk nonsense. I am in favor of Chinese population to slowly drop to around 500 millions over a long period of time for people there to have optimum living conditions. So, I am not worried about Chinese population now, besides, China can always produce many AI robots to take over many works of the people now.

most of my knowledge on china is from my chinese colleagues here in america's scientific community, do their opinions not matter to you?

even my dentist is chinese

i have also been to china for conference
Overseas Chinese are different from mainland Chinese, Xi is neither their leader. He is only responsible for the people in China. what foreigners think of him means nothing.

Talk nonsense. I am in favor of Chinese population to slowly drop to around 500 millions over a long period of time for people there to have optimum living conditions. So, I am not worried about Chinese population now, besides, China can always produce many AI robots to take over many works of the people now.
you should tell xi not to worry then and also china wont have ai robots to replace humans because it has no advanced semiconductors

Overseas Chinese are different from mainland Chinese, Xi is neither their leader. He is only responsible for the people in China. what foreigners think of him means nothing.
so why post so much crap here on this forum if our opinions don't matter

pakistan cares about how china's doing because china must be a reliable partner, with xi it is no longer the case as shown by how he snubbed russia over ukraine

you should tell xi not to worry then and also china wont have ai robots to replace humans because it has no advanced semiconductors
Lol, China will have all semiconductors it wants in no time, you brain washed really think the US can hold back Chinese progress in technology.

so why post so much crap here on this forum if our opinions don't matter
Pakistan forum has China and east Asian sections and sections of other regions. you mean this is a strict Pakistan related issues forum? I just wonder why a Chinese leader upset foreigners like you so much?

Lol, China will have all semiconductors it wants in no time, you brain washed really think the US can hold back Chinese progress in technology.

3rd world would prefer a china that can provide altenratives to the west such as semiconductors, RMB, airliners, medicine, etc...

with xi, there will be no alternative to western semiconductors/AI, jet engines, dollar, medicine

again u should go raise family and have 3 kids for xi

if you truly patriot and speak for china then that's what you should do since it what xi wants you to do

3rd world would prefer a china that can provide altenratives to the west such as semiconductors, RMB, airliners, medicine, etc...

with xi, there will be no alternative to western semiconductors/AI, jet engines, dollar, medicine
Oh yeah, you hypocritical Americans buy Chinese products including many high tech products like no tomorrow, Americans having been crying huge trade deficit for years, have you been living in the forest. By the way, US today literally doesn't produce anything other than airplanes, oil and agri products for China. and there will be no more Boeing airplanes either.

Oh yeah, you hypocritical Americans buy Chinese products including many high tech products like no tomorrow, Americans having been crying huge trade deficit for years, have you been living in the forest. By the way, US today literally doesn't produce anything other than airplanes, oil and agri products for China. and there will be no more Boeing airplanes either.

when did i say chinese product was bad, i simply said there's no chinese alternative for semiconductors, planes, and dollar. And under xi, there won't ever be.

world will see this and go with the west from now on

when did i say chinese product was bad, i simply said there's no chinese alternative for semiconductors, planes, and dollar. And under xi, there won't ever be.

world will see this and go with the west from now on
That's your wishful dream.

That's your wishful dream.
my dream is a world where technology and money are no longer controlled by white men

you seems to want that white dominant world to continue by supporting incompetent xi

now we have to look to alternatives such as ASEAN or maybe even our next door neighbor

my dream is a world where technology and money are no longer controlled by white men

you seems to want that white dominant world to continue by supporting incompetent xi

now we have to look to alternatives such as ASEAN or maybe even our next door neighbor
That's your delusion unfortunately, brain washed by US mainstream media.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom