What's new

Zainab's murderer reportedly caught by intelligence?

Government and police are protecting them. How easy would it be to bait these rapists with a kid, then catch and beat the info out of them? Shit, even I could do that.
This is linked to that previous kasur massive child abuse case, there is a saying that if police doesnt allow it, "choty bachy ka khilona koi nhn cheen sakta", the police n several members of punjab govt are in on it no doubt.

Will you mind your own stuff? I am here putting up my opinion so better not intervene without any consent or just to defend the rubbish.
Take it easy man, u are not just putting in ur opinion but u are needlessly attacking members like windy who have a long history of valuable contributions to this forum.

Its been said that its a proper professional child p orn n snuff p orn ring which sells these videos to international clients for millions, the injuries found on zainab n the extent of the rape points to that.

:o:OHH LORD :cry: ... if it's true then all those people who claim good governance in Punjab should also be hanged publicly along with the culprits.

:o:OHH LORD :cry: ... if it's true then all those people who claim good governance in Punjab should also be hanged publicly along with the culprits.
Allah ka azab kareeb hi bhai, hum logon men sirf estafaar parny ke ilawa aur kuch karny ke himat nhn. Blunt truth.

You don't need to care about my contributions.
Sounds good.

Take it easy man, u are not just putting in ur opinion but u are needlessly attacking members like windy who have a long history of valuable contributions to this forum.

You don't need to care about my contributions.

Punjab police is one of the most pathetic and incompetent police departments in whole Pakistan. Even Sindh and Baluchistan police is much better in performance. These idiots can't even solve a single rape and murder case where CCTV camera footage are available and we are expecting these son's of bitches to combat terrorism. Such a shame and disgrace.

The only hope right now is the case to be transferred to ISI, MI and special branch joint investigation team if you want to arrest and nap the fucker

Allah ka azab kareeb hi bhai, hum logon men sirf estafaar parny ke ilawa aur kuch karny ke himat nhn. Blunt truth.

Azaab ay hum sab aik hi dafa zameen mai dhas jain ... hum isi qabil hain ... aur masoom zindagiyon ko is darindgi ka samna tou na karna paray ... THIS SACRED LAND PAKISTAN DESERVES A BETTER NATION ... this is so heartbreaking !!

Hamien bahesiat e qoum, muzamat ke nhn muramat ke zaroorat hai.

Punjab police is one of the most pathetic and incompetent police departments in whole Pakistan. Even Sindh and Baluchistan police is much better in performance. These idiots can't even solve a single rape and murder case where CCTV camera footage are available and we are expecting these son's of bitches to combat terrorism. Such a shame and disgrace.

The only hope right now is the case to be transferred to ISI, MI and special branch joint investigation team if you want to arrest and nap the fucker
They dont want to.

Yaar ISI MI ARMY kuch to karo. Yaar in bachiyon ka dukh mere se nai dekha ja rha. Agai aik nani pari Allah ko pyari ho gai. Koi to kuch kare yaar. Please.

@Maarkhoor yaar ap ka naam bara pur israr sa hai. Apka agar koi asr o rasookh hai to khudara kuch karo yaar chote bacho ka sawal hai.

is army na aps keh bachun keh katil aur in keh financial corrupt political supporter ka kuch nai kia what makes you think they will do anything about 1 Zainab!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom