What's new

Zainab's murderer reportedly caught by intelligence?

Need it badly. The day we stop caring about the opinions of these bs UN human rights groups n start caring about the opinions of our own people is the day Pakistan will move forward.
there is a poster circulating in Twitter claiming that Zia in 81 had 4 killers of a child hanged in public and their corpses were left till the evening for all to see

There are several fake news.
Even that qasoori ran a fake news to calm people down.
Look if even an accomplice of the culprit is caught, the cm would hold a press conference .
People don't need a dead body.
They need a live criminal with DNA matching.
They have no caught anyone. Or the person they caught is not proved by DNA.
They are spreading these rumors to calm people.
I can understand that, but if people calm down then these people should be ready for another Zainab.
Your pressure did everything. You protest meant that you wanted the justice. Your protest give hope that there are people alive who still crave for justice.
We need the killers of Zainab and the serial killer who killed 5 other girls. I don't know if both are same. Also killers of other victims .
This has to stop. It would only stop if we demand our right.
Else we would just be moving from one incident to another.
It took 12 girls to be raped and murdered for people e to notice.how many more.

Respect and love your special agencies is another thing and boot licking is different, I observed many time here few emional posters tried or may be their wish to put ISI name to get credit of incidents which cause opposite problems sometime.
@WebMaster @Eagle could we watch out specially in this type of matters? If there is no ISPR briefing on matters the using name of our Nobel agencies are not acceptable by some emotional kid, please?

there is a poster circulating in Twitter claiming that Zia in 81 had 4 killers of a child hanged in public and their corpses were left till the evening for all to see
yes i think thats true, couple of anchors were narrating that too.

yes i think thats true, couple of anchors were narrating that too.
sometimes a medieval corporal punishment is needed to convey the message to the would be criminals that they will meet a very painful end if they go ahead with such heinous crimes
and justice will be delivered regardless of their political affiliation , their social stature and power. unfortunately in Pakistan we have long way to go where the power and influence of the criminal affects the justice, despite warnings by Holy ~Quran that such nations are destroyed but then again Holy Quran warns against a lot about other things which our elites perform as a mark of pride

Dr Shahid Masood mentioned the case of Papu in Baghanpura Lahore where the killers of the child were hanged publicly during the Dictator Zia time. since it was martial law but in current times the "beauty of Democracy" wont let such thing happen.
he also claims that military intelligence might have captured the prime suspect but its hard to verify he makes a lot of claims.
I pray for quick closure to this. as far as Iremember nothing came out of a similar case in Quetta few years back. where a minor child of a Hazara family met a similar tragic end. tragically that incident didnt get such sympathy and some remarks on social media were very degrading due to sectarian hatred

Yes my father told me about this and that not one rape happened nor child got molested for 10 years plus
It worked
Rapists are worse than anilmals and should be punished accordingly

Is it fake or really it happen since never heard it before.

Yes my father told me about this and that not one rape happened nor child got molested for 10 years plus
It worked
Rapists are worse than anilmals and should be punished accordingly
Child molester / pedophile not like other criminals, they are mentaly sick unstable people and often reported having similar molestation victims as a child and they don't care about punishment since they can't control their urges, may be for time being they stop temporarily but they start it again.
We need to develop more forensic methods like touch DNA and DNA database linked with national ids so that investigators could identify these criminals before they manages to kill number of innocents.

he also claims that military intelligence might have captured the prime suspect but its hard to verify he makes a lot of claims.
Not true.

I think he is under arrest... he has been positively Idied from cctv as per Punjab govt spokesman today ... they are still awaiting DNA and other forensic labs reports as he is close family member... and they don't want to make premature disclosure as that may be a disaster...

It takes time to run DNA it's not a few hours test

I think he is under arrest... he has been positively Idied from cctv as per Punjab govt spokesman today ... they are still awaiting DNA and other forensic labs reports as he is close family member... and they don't want to make premature disclosure as that may be a disaster...

It takes time to run DNA it's not a few hours test
He is not close relative since as per Police claims latest DNA matches with at least 5 other similar cases. In my opinion they are just buying time until they catch real culprit.

He is not close relative since as per Police claims latest DNA matches with at least 5 other similar cases. In my opinion they are just buying time until they catch real culprit.

Any ways DNA test takes 72 hours to run ... so we should hear by Sunday or Monday

sometimes a medieval corporal punishment is needed to convey the message to the would be criminals that they will meet a very painful end if they go ahead with such heinous crimes
and justice will be delivered regardless of their political affiliation , their social stature and power. unfortunately in Pakistan we have long way to go where the power and influence of the criminal affects the justice, despite warnings by Holy ~Quran that such nations are destroyed but then again Holy Quran warns against a lot about other things which our elites perform as a mark of pride

Dr Shahid Masood mentioned the case of Papu in Baghanpura Lahore where the killers of the child were hanged publicly during the Dictator Zia time. since it was martial law but in current times the "beauty of Democracy" wont let such thing happen.
I pray for quick closure to this. as far as Iremember nothing came out of a similar case in Quetta few years back. where a minor child of a Hazara family met a similar tragic end. tragically that incident didnt get such sympathy and some remarks on social media were very degrading due to sectarian hatred
Medieval imes were probably the best in this regard, this modern era is the worst time in human history, it glorifies the dead and abuses the living, it hangs the victims out to dry while provides protection to criminals, it permits animalistic human instincts yet rejects plain justice and the dilemna is that this era is presented to the be finest in human history by those who have thus orchestrated it. Allah reham farmaye insaniat par aur dobara wo aqal ata farmaye jo qudrat ke kurbat se naseeb hote the. Brutal deterence is the only pre-emptive measure we can take in incidents such as these. We should hang this animal "publically", if justice is not witnessed, than there is no point to it.

Man, all this stuff just makes me cry. Why children??? Why such little angels??? They are so young and innocent?? Why u gotta hurt them???

Underlying this shining modern era. There is underlying medievalness. Since nature is same without guidance from God. If we follow true Islam then we'd have more order. Not the left or right extreme Islam. But true middle path Islam.

Medieval imes were probably the best in this regard, this modern era is the worst time in human history, it glorifies the dead and abuses the living, it hangs the victims out to dry while provides protection to criminals, it permits animalistic human instincts yet rejects plain justice and the dilemna is that this era is presented to the be finest in human history by those who have thus orchestrated it. Allah reham farmaye insaniat par aur dobara wo aqal ata farmaye jo qudrat ke kurbat se naseeb hote the. Brutal deterence is the only pre-emptive measure we can take in incidents such as these. We should hang this animal "publically", if justice is not witnessed, than there is no point to it.

I see nothing but bunch of opportunists using this sad and sadistic incident for their disgusting gains. The media channels, as always,has turned another tragedy into a sick tabloid game for ratings. The various disgusting YouTube users who are posting sensational headlines using poor Zainabs picture for more clicks. And the disgusting pdf users who are spreading false information.

This is what is wrong with our society. And then we wonder why such tragedies keep happening. Look at yourselves you bastards. You are what is wrong with Pakistan.

Man, all this stuff just makes me cry. Why children??? Why such little angels??? They are so young and innocent?? Why u gotta hurt them???

Underlying this shining modern era. There is underlying medievalness. Since nature is same without guidance from God. If we follow true Islam then we'd have more order. Not the left or right extreme Islam. But true middle path Islam.
Yes and there is no left, right or middle islam, just plain islam that is found in quran, sunnah n the state of medina that was established 1400 yrs ago and exactly, why children, i was just watching news clipping about zainab n there is a picture where her pink school bag was hanging in her home, one just cannot digest this, i literally wanted Allah to wrap up this world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom